• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Dark Hunter

If Michael Clarke Passes 50 at all during the world cup, i will have him as my Avatar for 1 month. However, against minnow countries, he has to pass 100 for it to count. If i can think of something, i'll have something in my sig as well.

Last edited:

Turbinator

If India and Pakistan confront, and India lose, I'll have my avatar changed to that of a Pakistani player until India win an ODI outside of the World Cup.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dark Hunter's sig
You have just witnessed one of lifes rare events - I Posted....Make sure you take a picture...

Edited by admin, not appropriate for the forum.

Australia's Only FairDinkum News Site - www.xenoxnews.com
Karachi 2ndXI - The second best team in the world.
Island Swell FC - Cricketweb Football Premiership
:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Natman20

I think some of us may regret posting comments about Englands progress in the cup. I'm not too worried yet but will be if England win today.

Natman20

:laugh: Sorry for some reason I thought there was going to be a third final no matter what the previous results were.

Oh well

biased indian

if australia win the world cup i will chaage my avatar to rickyponting holding the trophy

up until the next time australia looses an international cricket match !!!!!!!!!!!!!

pasag

RTDAS
I have a feeling someone will break the 200 run mark at the WC, if that happens I'll have the person in my avatar for a month.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Haha, I don't mind Saffies winning tbh. Deserve it after two close encounters in the past.

If India doesn't make it to semi's i will change my avatar to anything that the winning team throws at me for a month. *fingers crossed that its not going to be Hussey in there*

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pietersen to do it against Canada IMO.
I do believe you've been saying that for ages. Good to see you sticking to your guns.

Anyway, my original offer was clearly lacking in balls. Change it to if mighty mighty England do not make the final of the 2007 ICC Cricket World Cup, then I shall have the avatar of pasag's choice for one month