• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Matt79

Global Moderator
If South Africa wins the Cup I'll have Graeme Smith as my avatar for two months...
To compliment this, and keep it interesting given SA's recent... um issues, matching challenges for NZ and SL (so I'm stuffed unless Australia, WI or Bangers win)

Sri Lanka wins the WC - I'll have a pic of Murali as my avatar for a month
NZ wins the WC - I'll have a pic of Scott Styris as my avatar for a month. Or Shaun the Sheep. I'll let public opinion decide... ;)

honestbharani

Well, I may as well throw in another one based on my hunch.......

England to make the semis. Anyone up for the challenge? Will choose the avatar based on who takes up the challenge????

readie

To compliment this, and keep it interesting given SA's recent... um issues, matching challenges for NZ and SL (so I'm stuffed unless Australia, WI or Bangers win)

Sri Lanka wins the WC - I'll have a pic of Murali as my avatar for a month
NZ wins the WC - I'll have a pic of Scott Styris as my avatar for a month. Or Shaun the Sheep. I'll let public opinion decide... ;)
shaun the sheep

Matt79

Global Moderator
Given you go through avatars two or three times a week, a year was a brave bet. Surprised you aren't enjoying the freedom while it lasts... ;)

PhoenixFire

I just get bored very easily tbh. I'm gonna get used to it before I actually have to. They usually consist of Radiohead Album covers, Half Life Logos, Ab de Villiers/The Gray Nicholls Viper and a few more.

Jamee999

Richard, I have a challenge for you.

If Bangladesh win another match in this world cup, I get to change your avatar for a month, if they don't, you can change mine?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tait is almost definitely going to be my avatar by World Cup's end it seems. Proved me wrong to date with his spell against England, and his wickets vs. WI. Needs 4 more wickets in what could possibly be 5 more WC matches.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If Michael Clarke Passes 50 at all during the world cup, i will have him as my Avatar for 1 month. However, against minnow countries, he has to pass 100 for it to count. If i can think of something, i'll have something in my sig as well.