• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Free Agents Thread

Retox

Greens also interested, skipper is currently banned, I'm standing in for him I guess, give us a thought...

I know you have had verbals with Colts, but it's not unheard of for players to go against their word this offseason....
I'd be keen joining the Greens.

Matteh

Green can guarantee a full FC season and a very probable full OD season given Garven's demise in that format.

Travis_Teh

Green can guarantee a full FC season and a very probable full OD season given Garven's demise in that format.
Blue have 5 players signed in. . . would say that there'd be more chance at getting 100% game time with 5 other players hah.

tadeusz

Out of contract and possibly looking for a new club....

Career Stats:
First Class: 5 matches, 72 runs @ 10.29, 12 wickets @ 55
One Day: 33 matches, 205 runs @ 22.78, 35 wickets @ 44.2

Not too flash at all, I know.