• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Fourth ODI at the WACA - The Saga Continues

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I have a feeling that Wade is about to get out due to the pull shot against the spinner.

Spikey

Wade's opened in one day matches before so the match referee threatened to ban George Bailey if he didn't play three openers due to the two new balls.
Sadly, as a result of that decision, George Bailey will be banned due to Australia refusing to double their score and walk off the field after the 30th over mark.

Burgey

It's been a golden summer, but the very sight of Wade playing for Australia again just completely infuriates me.

benchmark00

****ing sick of people facing spinners like Tredwell and Maxwell like they should be respected. Just take them down every over for **** sake. They're absolute nothing.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going to put my hand up and say that I've actually really enjoyed Arun's performance so far today.

Dan

Global Moderator
Wade, so village.

England wouldn't have wanted that wicket - Wade's playing right into their hands.