• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 'When Will This Bloody Tour End?' T20 Thread

ajdude

Our local radio station this morning reported that Brad Hodge would be back in the baggy green tonight for the first time in 6 years LOL.
heard he was going to a 'what i want to be when i grow up' dress-up party

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Last time Drew Petrie felt embarrassed was when North Melbourne played Aussie Rules football in 2013.

Burgey

Good from Jono.

In other news:

My South Western Sydney spies tell me there is apparently still a Sizzler at Campbelltown or somewhere in that vicinity. The issue is whether one risks multiple gun shot wounds by traveling out there for the greatest culinary experience on earth, the cheesy bread.

benchmark00

Good from Jono.

In other news:

My South Western Sydney spies tell me there is apparently still a Sizzler at Campbelltown or somewhere in that vicinity. The issue is whether one risks multiple gun shot wounds by traveling out there for the greatest culinary experience on earth, the cheesy bread.
Theres one in Campbelltown, blaxland rd iirc and also one in Kogarah.

Burgey

Kogarah a lot closer to town but not exactly Bel Air either. Both locations require a flak jacket ffs

uvelocity

i remember when you had to line up out the door to get into sizzlers. one at mermaid beach as well. ****house.

uvelocity

Brad Hodge ‏@bradhodge007 1h
It took Jesus 3 days to rise after death.. Took me six years.#enjoy#excited

jesus ****ing

benchmark00

@CricketAus: Australia XI: Finch, White, Maxwell, Bailey (c), Hodge, Lynn, Wade (wk), Starc, Coulter-Nile, Hazlewood and Muirhead #AUSvENG

Starc train.

ajdude

would love for england to be all out for like 50 and australia to chase it two down so hodge doesn't get a bat.