• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ajmal Action Reported

Scaly piscine

I'm quietly hoping an Indian chucker comes along just to see what the BCCI's reaction would be to the testing process (all that technology)

uvelocity

Well if we wanted to see if 'clean' actions were actually what they seemed (not something that particularly concerns me but Migara for example seems to be suspicious) then I was simply offering a more practical solution than testing everybody
*migara alone

Maximas

Yeah, at least in England and Aus there are some some recent examples of chuckers getting fixed up or shown the door before they make the leap to international cricket, Cameron Gannon and those 2 English guys come to mind, on the other hand only just this last week or so have PCB and SLC made steps to try and fix the problem at domestic level. no conspiracy

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Well if we wanted to see if 'clean' actions were actually what they seemed (not something that particularly concerns me but Migara for example seems to be suspicious) then I was simply offering a more practical solution than testing everybody
Migara is a fool indulging in whataboutery.

Migara

Any chance of Narine getting reported?

BTW Burgey and Furball both at their usual ways. Sual pathetic selves.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think it was during Pakistan's last tour up here that Ajmal unleashed his "teesra" (sp?), which pretty much seemed to be him literally chucking the ball baseball styley as hard as he could.

He seemed to abandon it pretty quickly, which might suggest that it was a bit blatant even for him.

Anyway, my point is that particular delivery was as filthy as anything I've ever seen.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
lol, I remember teesra being just a ploy to trick England into submission. Seemed to have worked kind of like the Warne Zooter thing :laugh:

OverratedSanity

I think it was during Pakistan's last tour up here that Ajmal unleashed his "teesra" (sp?), which pretty much seemed to be him literally chucking the ball baseball styley as hard as he could.

He seemed to abandon it pretty quickly, which might suggest that it was a bit blatant even for him.

Anyway, my point is that particular delivery was as filthy as anything I've ever seen.
Haha yeah that was just horrible. Seemed as though he would skip into his delivery stride, pause for half a second and then hurl it with as much power as possible. It was basically a shotput with extra elbow

Fusion

Global Moderator
Folks, you have so many targets to take shots at regarding this subject, be those the suspect bowlers, their boards, the ICC, or perhaps even the Illuminati. Can you please refrain from directly taking shots at individual posters?