• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Great straw man argument folks. I know sledger is incapable of actually addressing anything directly - basically a lite version of Donald Trump, and follows me around so he can "look at me! look at me!, what about this he said 3 weeks ago which I've stored up in the hope of bring it up even though it has **** all relevance, look at me I'm so clever! I scored a point, look, looooook" but I'd have thought by now some of you have realised you don't get any reflected glory from hanging onto his coattails.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:laugh:

Seriously though, your posts are utter utter ****. They have an ad hominem tone, they are disconnected from fact, and just so miserable. Maybe go and get laid, hey? Knobhead.

OverratedSanity

That was horrendous. They really need to start punishing tackles like those with long bans imo. Can genuinely end careers and one red card is hardly an appropriate punishment.

flibbertyjibber

Not sure what I find worse, the tackle from Taylor, the injury to Coleman or the fact that Ledley walks away with a smile on his face. Sickening.

Scaly piscine

Hmm apparently some guy who's basically my new stalker is telling me to get a life. Interesting. Can't seem to see them any more though. Oh well, adiós.

Can see why people moan about international week(end)s now. Bugger all on.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Both Chris Coleman and Dean Saunders have described Taylor as "not that type of player". Admittedly his current international and former club bosses aren't the most unbiased observers, but still.

Is any player guilty of a genuinely horrendous tackle ever that type of player?! I'm sure I've even heard Ryan Shawcross being referred to as such, despite a large body of evidence that suggests he actually is that type of player.

flibbertyjibber

Both Chris Coleman and Dean Saunders have described Taylor as "not that type of player". Admittedly his current international and former club bosses aren't the most unbiased observers, but still.

Is any player guilty of a genuinely horrendous tackle ever that type of player?! I'm sure I've even heard Ryan Shawcross being referred to as such, despite a large body of evidence that suggests he actually is that type of player.
Well for a bloke who isn't that type of player to have broken Tadic nose and Coleman's leg in your last 2 games for Wales is some going.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bloody hell fj, just clocked the table. Thought you guys had pulled well clear. What's going on?

Lillian Thomson

No doubt everyone warmed up for the Internationals by watching Doncaster v Plymouth. I don't like the ultra defensive football we inflict on the nation whenever we're on TV, but needs must when .............. something or other ..............

flibbertyjibber

I had something in my eye when I saw the England team come out with Defoe and little Bradley. Honest I did.

Made up that Defoe scored for that little warrior.

cpr

Meh, I felt it was just a little corny really. Christ pretty much every kid in that line had some sort of illness. One of them couldn't walk without crutches.

It's a shame he's ill n all, but it feels like pretty much every team has their go to dying kid to wheel out for the sympathy nowadays.

Horrendously cynical I know, but meh.

Still, it meant the England team was lead out by the 2 best footballers on Wearside