• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Emerging Nations Trophy (Sim League X)

harsh.ag

UAE XI

1. Arshad Ali
2. Shaiman Anwar
3. Saqib Ali
4. Rohan Mustafa (6)
5. Khurram Khan (c) (5)
6. Swapnil Patil (wk)
7. Rameez Shahzad
8. Amjad Javed (3)
9. Ahmed Raza (4)
10. Ali Asad (1)
11. Junaid Siddiqui (2)

jimmy101

Ahead of the final leg of the group stage I would like to announce that, for a bit of fun, four new teams will be entering the Plate competition. These sides will play qualifying matches against the four bottom ranked sides from each group for a chance to enter the Plate.

Bermuda
(vs 4th Group A)

Canada
(vs 4th Group B)

Oman
(vs 4th Group C)

USA
(vs 4th Group D)

Will be fun to see how these sides all fare.

GoodAreasShane

Yeah good stuff. Oman and USA could spring a surprise. Bermuda on the other hand have absolutely no hope whatsoever, David Hemp is about the only thing they have got going for them and he is otherwise occupied

jimmy101

Yeah good stuff. Oman and USA could spring a surprise. Bermuda on the other hand have absolutely no hope whatsoever, David Hemp is about the only thing they have got going for them and he is otherwise occupied
Don't forget they have the Jonty Rhodes of the tournament in Dwayne Leverock! :-)

jimmy101

Group A

Barbados vs Jamaica - Kensington Oval, Bridgetown

Barbados 1st Innings

Jamaica 1st Innings

Barbados 2nd Innings

Jamaica 2nd Innings

Barbados won by 141 runs

Man of the match: Kraigg Brathwaite

jimmy101

A disappointing group stage for the Jamaicans comes to an end. Barbados timed its 2nd innings declaration to perfection it seems.

jimmy101

Group A

Bangladesh vs Hong Kong - Shere-e-Bangla Stadium, Mirpur

Bangladesh 1st Innings

Hong Kong 1st Innings

Bangladesh 2nd Innings

Hong Kong 2nd Innings

Bangladesh won by 60 runs

Man of the match: Mehidy Hasan

Last edited:

jimmy101

Another gallant performance from HK, but its Bangaladesh which keeps its unbeaten record in tact & collects a narrow win. HK needed its batting to be a bit stronger in the 4th innings.

jimmy101

Group B

Trinidad & Tobago vs Zimbabwe - Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain

Trinidad & Tobago 1st Innings

Zimbabwe 1st Innings

Trinidad & Tobago 2nd Innings

Zimbabwe 2nd Innings

Zimbabwe won by 9 wickets

Man of the match: Tendai Chatara

Kraken

Another gallant performance from HK, but its Bangaladesh which keeps its unbeaten record in tact & collects a narrow win. HK needed its batting to be a bit stronger in the 4th innings.
Hey Jimmy, just realised that you've had Taskin Ahmed playing the last 2 games, when I had Taijul Islam (the spinner) named. Not that it matters, considering bangers have won all 3, just thought I'd mention it haha

jimmy101

Group B

Netherlands vs UAE - Hazelaarweg Stadion, Rotterdam

UAE 1st Innings

Netherlands 1st Innings

UAE 2nd Innings

Netherlands 2nd Innings

Match Drawn

Man of the match: Ryan ten Doeschate

jimmy101

Hey Jimmy, just realised that you've had Taskin Ahmed playing the last 2 games, when I had Taijul Islam (the spinner) named. Not that it matters, considering bangers have won all 3, just thought I'd mention it haha
M Cummins may not be in my side, but at least he's doing well for me. :ph34r:
Oh bugger sorry guys. This is probably why I shouldn't be simming with a head cold. Might be an indication that I should take a rest for now lol.

jimmy101

Yep! HK & UAE finish a respectable third in their groups which means they'll both get a home final first up in the Plate.