• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Pages

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Once Neil sends me the program *cough* *cough* I can arrange to either do them or get them done.
It'll come soon; I do have the small issues of three real-life cricket teams and degree finals going on...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Neil Pickup said:
It'll come soon; I do have the small issues of three real-life cricket teams and degree finals going on...
Lightweight.
I'd list my daily activity list, but you'd be in tears by the end of it.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
So we will eventually have player pages a la Cricinfo?

If so, will the information come from the "CW Players A-Z" thread, and other write-ups in a similar format?

Mr Mxyzptlk

vic_orthdox said:
So we will eventually have player pages a la Cricinfo?

If so, will the information come from the "CW Players A-Z" thread, and other write-ups in a similar format?
Yep, the intention is for Cricinfo-esque pages (when Neil gets around to it) and the profiles will be used in them most likely. More important is getting the ground profiles done though, but I suppose I'll be doing those on my own...