• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the pats have some luck when it comes to people not calling running plays deep in the fourth in superbowls and it coming back to bite them

before this i had my doubts over whether brady was the GOAT, but now i think there's almost no argument against it (as much as i hate to say it), and belichick was already the GOAT for mine so this will just add to the legend... i feel so sorry for the falcons players tho it'd be crushing
    see i can respect the raiders, steelers here
    if you had said pats or cowboys though i'd probably try reporting you idk like that's unforgivable
    well hey i thought apart from me following cricket and the nfl were mutually exclusive
    i don't have an account there i've just lurked for postseason hot takes, who do you support?
    Haha, very well. You're a sucker for punishment reminding me of that. I couldn't post the url here in visitor messages, so I'll post it in the Indian/Eng tour thread as soon as I get your reply.
    I had thought it was you I had the avatar bet that Stokes would average over 40 with the ball in the India series, turns out it was Adders, hence his lovely new Avatar. Did we have the same bet?
    I thought it was a random number like 38 for some reason, which is why I was trying to find the post :p But you could be right.
    Lol,I can't find the post now. Was Stokes' bowling average in this series though yeah?
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…