• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Adders

1. Adders

CricketWeb thongs

2. Adders

Christopher Columbus

3. Adders

What do you look like? Pt III

Me with my significantly better.....
  4. Adders

Last Night Of The Proms

Any other Fans? Love it, makes me feel English when I think I'm losing touch.
  5. Adders

Rank your top 5 CW posters of all time in order

It's Friday night peeps and I'm bored thus far. So BOTM is done and dusted and I want to try something a little different and I think, should yield very different results. BOTM is kinda like a popularity contest (most) of us vote for our mates, or the people we most interact with. I'd like to...
  6. Adders

Current number 1 test pace bowler

James Anderson test ranking timeline. Now STFU.
  7. Adders

How long is GIMH going to stay mad at me?

Hours, days, months.........forever?:down:
  8. Adders

GIMH......Let's discuss

look, I love him.....dearly. But one really does have to question his commitment ...........seems to me like he thinks CW is some sort of motel that he can just check in and out of as he pleases. Of course it's great when he does grace us with his presence, but ask yourself........can you rely...
  9. Adders

CW Live Jukebox

OT is seriously lacking tonight. Flem banned, gnske probably shacked up with his coke dealing GF doing unspeakable things, which just makes me jealous, **** knows where sledger is (and if I did know that would probably just make me jealous too) My guess is GIMH is playing his good husband card...
  10. Adders

What are you eating right now?

Last nights dinner.
  11. Adders

Tell us your dirty little little secrets

That you wouldn't admit to anyone in the real world............. I like One Direction:blink:
  12. Adders

What does your Friday night in lockdown look like???

Mines a lot like this Think this is 4 weeks in a row getting drunk in the OT bar...........sad old git ?
  13. Adders

Is SCC the nicest person on the forum?

I'm fairly sure he is. Let's shower him with some love.......
  14. Adders

What are you eating right now?

This the stuff I use..... Gives you....