• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Agent TBY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I was banking on nobody thinking about it. But that said, defensive AI in FIFA is trash so I figured I'd stack the front and wing the defence.
    Haha I literally just finished watching it and came on here to post exactly the same thing. So sad that it's over. For something that superficially doesn't have very much depth, I was surprisingly attached to the characters.
    Love the Yowapeda OST. Just has such an awesome way of capturing that epic moment feel.

Gun episode this week as well. Really enjoyed.
    Yeah, I kind of wish I hadn't read it either now tbh. It's still been good, but it just didn't pan out quite as well as I thought it would from reading the manga. Imaizumi WAG though. Also love how Manami has shown that he's actually pretty bat**** insane.
    Ha, indeed.

I guess it's now becoming obvious to you what the climax of the race will be?...
    Really felt uncomfortable watching it - in the best possible way. Weird that the bartender is voiced by Fukutomi from Yowapeda though, haha.
    Pedal's last few eps have been a bit weak imo (love Arakita though). That race with the dog bloke was total filler. About to get srsly epic in the next few eps though.
    Yeah, that was pretty heavy. A rare bit of real depth for Yowapeda - quite moving really, felt like I was watching another show.
    Poor old Midou-cadence eh?

Btw, do you know if they changed the director for the new season? I get the feeling that the show is different in tone to the previous season - though that may just be down to use of a new OST.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…