• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Agent TBY

1. Agent TBY

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

My view for tonight!
  2. Agent TBY

Umpire's Call Won't Take Away a Review Anymore

Teams to retain review for 'umpire's call' verdict | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo Good call.
  3. Agent TBY

T20-the future of cricket?

t20 has become the only decent form of cricket these days, or at least the only one worth watching. test cricket is nothing but monotomous, nothing ever happens. only the good players succeed in t20, in tests all you have to do is stand in front of your wicket and block all day, reckon i could...
  4. Agent TBY

Battle of the white cricketers.

Has to be Ponting surely. Please nobody mention Tendulkar.
  5. Agent TBY

Do you ever cry to your parents?

Just wondering if everyone on here has actually grown out of this stage yet. I myself have not quite kicked this habit. After a particularly intense bout of trolling I often feel the urge. Never at any other times though. Any of the rest of you ever get the urge? Don't be shy, we're all only...
  6. Agent TBY

The possibility of hacking.

Right. So, now it's been established that Pratters has been hacking into people's email accounts and whatnot, I'm actually seriously beginning to worry about my security on this site, and fear that he might (and may have already) attempt to take some of my details. Is it possible to have a load...
  7. Agent TBY

Limestones

Just thought we should start up a limestones thread so when people pass a limestone, like for example: they post it in here.
  8. Agent TBY

The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Right, with Sledger finally having watched his first episode last night, I believe we have the numbers to warrant the starting of this thread. Currently, I know that Rai, Rose, Smiffeh, Henry, Manju and Camps have watched atleast one series. Anyway, what're you watching currently? I, apart...
  9. Agent TBY

Mini-battle: CPU Upgrade Options

I'm giving my laptop away because ithat would help my dad who just moved cities. In return, I get my desktop upgraded. Well, I say upgrade, but it's basically a total overhaul. Decided on the following common peripherals: 500GB SATA HDD 4GB 800Mhz DDR2 RAM Creative Sound-Blaster Audigy 7.1ch...
  10. Agent TBY

Happy Birthday Perm

HB to our very own Kiwi-traitor-Gilchrist-lover. Have a good one, Zac.
  11. Agent TBY

IP Address Tracking help

Okay, so I just need some help regarding IP tracking. So my uni batch has created a yahoo group for ourselves, and a very abusive (to everyone in our class) post was made on the group using an anonymous ID which was created solely for that purpose.. So I checked out the IP that was used to make...
  12. Agent TBY

Battrick Fantasy World Cup

So, paste your squads in here. Mohammad Ashraful John Davison Younis Khan Kevin Pietersen Sachin Tendulkar Chris Gayle Adam Gilchrist Shane Bond Muttiah Muralitharan Makhaya Ntini Peter Ongondo
  13. Agent TBY

Prison Break

Keyed it in the Forum Search box and didn't find much. Any fans of this fantastic show here? Great concept, wonderful story-telling (especially the pacing, it's great!), and a good soundtrack to boot. We could use this thread to discuss recent episodes without spoiling the ones in the other TV...
  14. Agent TBY

The Sokker Thread

Sokker Okay, if you've ever played Battrick, you should know that it's the cricket version of an online football game, Hattrick. There's another game though, extremely similar to Hattrick, but a lot better. Sokker is extremely addictive, and very fun to play. It has a 2D engine, and not just...
  15. Agent TBY

Happy Birthday, Sean!

I don't even know if you're going to be reading this, but have a great day mate, enjoy yourself! Happy Birthday!