• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by allout

1. allout

Indian Players for T20s are highly Overrated.

Dear James. I just checked India vs Sri Lanka T20 competition, I was really surprised to see (Ishant Sharma - A), wow How can he rated A? I mean what is the criteria? If you see his T20 stats he has one of the worst Economy and Average in T20s. Some others players are also overrated in CW...
  2. allout

Mens Twenty20 World Cup 2009 - Modifications?

Will the modifications in Men's Twenty20 World Cup 2009 be per match or per day? Will u update points after every match?
  3. allout

Why are Indian players over ranked?

Hello, How are you doing? I was just wondering why Indian players are over ranked in Mens Twenty20 World Cup 2009 . For Example: Ishant Sharma is ranked "A" who has played just 4 matches and his Avg = 51 and Econ 9.00 R/O = , while you have ranked Umar Gul "D" and even Englad's Stuart Broad...
  4. allout

Pakistan v Australia - Why no T20 fantasy competition?

[B]Pakistan v Australia - Why no T20 fantasy competition? Why didn't u add Pakistan v Australia - T20 fantasy competition? So u think this match has no importance??
  5. allout

Making changes??????

Hi, I just wanna know that how will modifactions work? I mean can we make modifactions after every match or just once for all matches in a day? Thanks
  6. allout

All Time Pakistan vs All Time India

A ODI cricket series is going to be played between All Time Pakistan XI and All Time India XI. Your teams will be? My Pakistan XI is AT Pakistan 1. Saeed Anwar 2. Aamir Sohail 3. Muhammad Yousuf 4. Inzamam Ul Haq 5. Javed Miandad 6. Shahid Afridi- (AR) 7. Moin Khan-(wk) 8. Imran Khan (cap) 9...
  7. allout

>>>Give comments to Cricketers:<<<

First give a comment to the player mentioned by the above user and then mention the name of the cricketer so the next user will comment on it. like Brain Lara Comment: Class player in a wrong team, one of the best batsmen of...
  8. allout

Most boring & the most Stylish Batsman

1) - Well I think Rahul Dravid and Jacques Kallis both are the most boring batsman becasue they hardly hit big shots. 2) - There are many stylish batsmen like Brain Lara , Muhammad Yousuf, Ricky Ponting but I think the most stylish player is Mahela Jayawardne...
  9. allout

:::. Best Bowlers .:::

Who you think is the best bowler (you have seen playing)? best pace bowler? best right handed pace bowler? best left handed pace bowler? best spin bowler? best right handed spin bowler? best left handed spin bowler? scariest pace bowler? best young bowler? best part time...
  10. allout

1st Epi - Best Betters

Who you think is best???? on the basis of Current Form and Career Stats (combined Test and ODI) 1. Best opening batsman? 2. Best middle order batsman? 3. Best lower order batsman? (7 to 11) --------------------------------- 4. Best hard hitting batsman? 5. Best defensive batsman...
  11. allout

Aussie - not Aussie

well, i was just wondering that.................... If "Murli" was an Aussie bowler, would be called for "chucking"? ................and.......... If "Brett Lee" was not Aussie would he be not called for "chucking"? The angle of bowling arm while delivering the bowl is...
  12. allout

World best Right & Left-Hand XI of last ten years or so

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi all! I was just trying to make best teams of Right Handed Players and Left Handed Players of last ten years or so. Here I have my teams: Right-Handed XI: Sachin Tendulkar Herschelle Gibbs Ricky Ponting Inzamam...
  13. allout

Iftikhar Anjum's Point

Hey, I replaced Iftikhar Anjum with Abdul Razzaq. Abdul Razzaq had 14 points and Iftikhar Anjum scored 22 but instead of 36 Points for Iftikhar Anjum I still have 14 points. Why didnt I got Iftikhar Anjum'a 22 points? Had I got those I could be the winner:dry:
  14. allout

Was South Africa-Bangladesh match fixed?

Can anyone tell if the match between South Africa & Bangladesh was fixed?:unsure: :unsure: How funny is it that when Pakistan lost to Ireland everybody was saying that Pakistan fixed the match but when South Africa lost to Bangladesh if was just an upset result. South Africa is much better side...
  15. allout

Fantasy Cricket Game

Well, new game format is much better than the previous one but still not really good. Instead of allowing changes during the tournament make a manager to select a Squad for the entire tournament at the start of that tournament and then he can choose his team for a match from that squad only...