• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Athlai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll stick it in the tour thread because I can't post links on your wall. Don't forget the caption.
    How much of a dick do you fancy being? You can pick Tim Southee as long as where you've got 2nd century in your Guptil avatar you stick the words "over-rated" :p
    Mate, I wish you had of told me all those years ago that cricsim was a sports forum in it's own right :) I had assumed if was purely sims and nothing else only to check it the other day to find it's a full sports forum and what's more ...one old 'fiery' frequents. I'll make sure I join. Btw - is Boyblunder, Brumby? Cheers.
    There is sometimes a "proceed to video" button that is just an ad.

Try other things on that page, usually it's the bottom one, may be worded "continue to video" try different sites as well. Some of them are crafty.
    it seems I am a total noob. where do I press click > proceed to video...it always takes me to some HD thing and asks me to create an account
    Thanks mate! I emailed my friend to see if he could fetch my details but im not sure if i have the correct email address
    I was so close to eating **** from you for the rest of my forum posting life.

Phew :cool:
    Ah yeah, it is actually. I remember seeing it as I flicked through the channels. Didn't watch it for very long though! Just long enough to work out what it was.
    I don't. Dimly lit, smokey PC rooms were where it was usually played in Korea and I tried to avoid them if I could. Have never actually seen the game. Heard a lot about if from my students though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…