• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
BackFootPunch

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, hope you're well!Just wanted to drop you a message as a mate of mine is currently working on a book (affiliated with the NZ Cricket Museum) about the Hawke Cup. He's trying to get in touch with as many captains of Challenge sides as possible, so given your experiences would you be happy enough to have a chat with him for it?

If I can grab your email, I'll pass it along so he can get in touch.
    this teaching thing is pretty cool but for christs sake the education council are the most useless ****ing shitheads on the planet. One month in and they're still sending me mail telling me that I'm unregistered and I'm still getting unqualified pay, halp
    Hey BFP, great work with that preview article! Great light read with some great quotes. Do you mind if it's published on the frontpage of the site under your name? If you don't mind, please send me an email at cricketweb @ gmail . com :)
    Hi BFP - if keen to see NZ A highlights (they're showing half hour packages regularly on the Star Sports India schedule) I'll be linking to the clips in the video description of this one -

Latham's Bouncer - YouTube
    Hey mate, thought i should let you know that a new season has started on Cricsim. Would be good to see you over there again. :)
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    Are you going to run this draft a band member game soon? if not I am keen to run it as I have been planning who I would draft. Let me know.
    Post 2

* OK specific advice - we need either a front rower or a half back. If you pick a front rower you may get a starting spot for the 2nds right away. If you pick half back you may start off the bench for the 2nds (but our 1st team half back is retiring soon so we need some depth at half back).

When creating your player don't do it in a rush - 50% of your ability is based on how well you pick your abilities at the get go. The rest is based on how many posts you make. The tips I have for creating a player
    a) You get to choose 3 positions - the system will create a profile of you that matches the physical build of those positions. Try to pick similar positions - ie don't pick half back and lock or you will confuse the system. I just picked one position.
    b) You get to allocate your abilities between defence and offence. Don't skimp on defence.

OK that's it. See you over there.
    Hi BFP there is a word limit on the instructions I can give you on your wall so I am going to make two posts

Post 1)

1) Go to this site CricSim - Powered by vBulletin and register - you may wish to use your CW username that is what I do.
    2) Once you are logged in. Go to this thread Seasonal Rugby Registrations Thread - New Players Sign Up Here - CricSim and create your player. I will give you some specific advice on this shortly.*
    3) Then go to this thread Seasonal Rugby: Season 4 Contracts - Page 17 - CricSim
    and sign up for the "Crabs"
    4) Wait about an hour and you will get access to the Crabs subforum and make a post somewhere to say hello.
    Cool. I have asked our head of recruiting to contact you so its all official - plus he knows best what threads to direct you to. I will check your wall tomorrow to make sure he messaged you...

We need some players in certain positions I will take a look at what we are short on and then let you know. I will give you a choice of two or three positions and then just take your pick.

Cheers
    Listen we are about to try to recruit you for our seasonal rugby team on cricsim. Largely because you have taken an interest in rugby here at CW. All the members of the team are CW members. Seasonal rugby is computer simulated rugby - HeathDavisSpeed runs it. You get a virtual player and you compete in the simulation. No major time commitment is involved you just read afterwards how your player did in the game.
    Anyways it something to do online.

I expect someone to approach you in the next couple of days. Give it some thought.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…