• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Burgey

1. Burgey

Australian Domestic off season 2020

Lol, this popped up into my FB feed just as I typed my previous post..
  2. Burgey

Happy Birthday Cozza

Been a tough year for the big fella, with his hero Boris asleep at the wheel causing tens of thousands of deaths and Tranmere’s impending unjust relegation. There’s only so much you can gloss over. No wonder he kicked up a stink in London on Saturday. Hoping the (happy new) year ahead gets...
  3. Burgey

How good was Sehwag?

Top shelf I reckon.
  4. Burgey

Write a poem about another poster

This just in from zorax's latest BOTM head-to-head encounter with Burgey, which is obviously bothering him:
  5. Burgey

Happy Birthday Smudge

Top bloke. Always entertaining. Very funny fella. Terrific company. All the best for a great day.
  6. Burgey

The British Politics Thread

Thankfully the peasants won’t be able to bargain for higher wages.
  7. Burgey

Bigger Playa: Miller vs Botham

I mean...
  8. Burgey

The American Politics thread

9. Burgey

What are you eating right now?

vegan corn fritters with avocado, baby spinach, roast tomato, mushroom and home made chilli oil only down side to this was the orange oil over the ba y spinach was too strong. Was better without the spinach as a result
  10. Burgey

The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

lol instant coffee. What's wrong with you people ffs? Anyway, here's the dinner I "made", zorax style: You might think it's not much, but I did take the ****er out of the bowl, so it's "cooking", like his porridge and tea post from yesterday.
  11. Burgey

Shite cooking thread

Tonight’s aperitif. sideways. How I like it
  12. Burgey

CW Memes

One of the greats.
  13. Burgey

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Apologies for the poor lighting - doesn’t do them much justice. These are four I looked at at lunch today but I had to get back to the office for a 2pm gig and I couldn’t decide* which one to get at that time I haven't had a Caruso suit before, but the Pal Zileris are excellent - would...
  14. Burgey

Bushfire Bash Game

this x 1,000,000
  15. Burgey

What are you thinking right now?

I can’t even...