• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by crichowell

1. C

Karachi press release

All Karachi players are available for transfer except: S.Bin Nasir M.Khan F.Iqbal A.Mahmood and G.Ali
  2. C

Lost files

would anyone b able 2 help me? i hav lost some files 4 the crcket 2002 install
  3. C

ACC 2003?

Do you think Empire should make an ACC 2003?
  4. C

How do u get hold of?

how do u get hold of this sim?
  5. C

Glamorgan story

I'm going to do a story simmilar to mr Blewetts story but with Glamorgan cause me mums from near there.im not copying u mr Blewett.
  6. C

day/night

r there day/night games in icc 2001 and 02 because i dont think ive come across one.if there r can someone tell me of a game of day/night status please on either copy.if day/night games r random could someone also tell me.if u do tell me about any day/night games please include...
  7. C

i want to buy acc

does any1 have a copy of acc i could buy
  8. C

acc

does any1 know where i can buy acc on the net.