• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good choice. Ryder has been the better batsman the whole way through, especially at the FC level.
    Urgh, sorry about completely missing our pick. I'm racking my brains for bowlers atm (Sri Lankan Senanananananananananananayake is a gun spinner and should pass unoticed a little bit longer), but if we go the batsman route then Ryder/Taylor may slip under the radar nicely.

I'm stumped for seam bowlers atm. There's a few good ones around like O'Brien, Junaid Khan and Malinga.
    McCullum is all good. Can open if needed and has scored a few runs lately too.

I vote for stacking our bowlers early. Plenty of batsmen around.
    Asif hasn't played in a while, but I don't mind as long as we get one of the best six seam bowlers or Swann.
    Defo Steyn if we can. Bond shouldn't have declined much considering the rankings were done mid-2010. Steyn, Asif, Anderson/Zaheer, Bond in that order imo
    Bro, picked Pollard and Saurabh Tiwary. We will need bowlers and batsman now as Sanga is a wicketkeeper. Kallis and Pollard are ARs.
    Matthews is not fit and looks like he is out of the world cup too. Symonds, Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Warner, Uthappa, Harbhajan, Ashwin can be good.
    Bro, we are just 1 pick away so we can take one of Sangakkara or ABDV. If I am not online then please make a pick accordingly.
    If they remains available then lets go with Sanga, AB or Watson. Even Uthappa can be handy.
    Sachin was picked right before me :( Watson was on and off in the WC so I decided to go with in-form Dilshan. Any recommendations for 2nd round bro?
    Bro, whats your pick? We will be next after CevnoBlakus. I have Sachin, Gambhir, Kallis, Yuvraj, Kohli, Watson, Sangakkara in my mind.
    I haven't heard his last few albums but I have the first five and there are a couple I love and some great tunes

If you want an album recommendation, I'd probably go with 'Ride On' or perhaps '117 Degrees' or 'River'

If you want song recommendations, here are some favourites from the top of my head:

Good Enough
    Gotta Say
    Bleedin'
    Jump In Now
    Spazed
    Sweet Caress
    River
    Ride On
    Here Comes The Rain
    Needles

Let me know if you get a chance to check any of these out. I will check that tune out when I can, thanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…