• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't want to keep derailing the thread so i'll just answer here
    No. What I'm saying is closer to the opposite. And it's not the same thing anyways. Basically:
    X is a thing that doesn't exist - Person claims that X must be possible - Person doesn't offer any evidence as to how or why
    is worse than
    X is a thing that doesn't exist - Person claims that because it doesn't exist, it must not be possible.
    That's why God is a bad analogy because we don't know if God exists or not. We do know that automated front foot no-ball calling systems don't exist.
    Like the quote in CTD's clutch runs article:
    “What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence”.
    I get really annoyed when people claim anything 'must' be possible with no evidence to back it up. If it's possible then go ahead and do it, or find me someone who has.
    I do strongly believe if things are possible, someone will build it/make it happen. But apparently I'm alone in that. Oh well
    how long did it take for your rabbit to get used to you? its been a week and my guy won't come near me. he avoids me like the plague unless I bring him food. :(
    Hey mate, that's cool and thanks for the apology. Will say it did irk me a little but not so much what was said but more the fact I wanted to respond to it but didn't want to drag the BOTM thread down which is supposed to be fun. We're all good fella.
    Sure thing :) Always here to talk buddy (probably better in the Ravens subbie tho)
    Your entire VM history with OS is so weird haha. Just full of random pissed off messages that I can't quite tell if are serious or not.
    They're gonna be in one of those "group tours" organized by a professional agency so everything is gonna be taken care of (accommodation, activities, all meals).

Terrible way of traveling from our pov but works for them cause they won't be able to function that well by themselves. Plus being vegetarian gets in the way. Otherwise I would have to travel with them as a tour guide and no one wants that (and by no one I refer to myself)

Tbf it's a decent itinerary. They cover all the touristy things and there is a 2 night Genting Dream Cruise included as well. Ever been on that?
    Okay! So I'm gonna recommend August for now.

Haha it's not even GI Joe where it would be understandable given the dp
    Jeez why does Miyagi think you're zorax haha

My parents are visiting Singapore in a bit. Is mid August a better time or early November?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…