• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P.S only do that draft if you think it's the best I was just trying to come up with ideas so not sure if it's alright.
    Make sure that everyone who is in the Draft League know that it's for reserved only, can't play in two leagues :p also, I'd VM all of those on the reserve list so that they know to join up! Try and get at least 8 people IMO, but we'll take whatever we can get.
    Try and make it look similar in title to the first thread, something like "CW Reserve Draft League" or something. Same format, but I think a difficult draft is required so that a smaller amount of people (there are four on the reserve list at the moment) can compete. That's up to you really, but if you want to run it by me I'd be happy to help. Best get it set up sooner rather than later so that it can run at the same time as the first league draft, but keep in mind it may be faster because of less competitors. What do you think?
    Apologies about the format, just letting you know that I didn't deliberately exclude you or anything, I just stuck with my original plan. Looking forward to getting you into the league.
    Hi mate. Just wondering if you wanted to sign up for our Rugby Union sim over on cricsim?

Heef runs the sim and started a thread for it (here: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/gene...union-sim.html) but it's somewhat moved on since then. Us CWers have our own team (called the CW Crabs) in his Seasonal Rugby comp and we have our own private subforum as well, which I like to think of as CW bonus content.

We could really use a couple of new players, and I've always thought you're one of the good guys to have around, so let me know if you're interested.
    Hey mate, you are up in the CWPL after Cabinet next. If you aren't going to be online for the next couple of hours leave your next pick with me or someone else if you want ?
    I assume you wouldn't be angry if I ripped off the idea of your player write ups for your CWPL team and did my own?
    The message was too long...

Everything except the weather TBH. So many rain delays! But yeah, the presentation of it is brilliant, I've started watching the English T20 comp when its televised, so much better than the Big Bash on TV.

The problem with India losing Sehwag is that they don't have a replacement. Mukund wasn't impressive in the WI series. Anderson and Tremlett are gun, not so convinced on Broad. Bresnan, Finn and even Woakes are better options than him IMO.

Haha, I get the feeling I won't get much sleep this weekend.
    I'd love to help, but I made most of mine up. The survey site I was using deleted my survey so I had no data for it. I did sportspeople as role models. Not too sure how to give tips on it though, most of it is based on how you write really, as the content is pretty subjective IMO. I haven't got a mark back for it yet, so its entirely possible I did the whole thing wrong. If I keep it next year my plan is to do my major PIP on match fixing in cricket, I could write so much on that...

Also, ironic that a Kirrawee student is asking someone from Jannali, of all places, for help? :P
    haha........the link got me curious......if this is how you vent stuff then keep it up........good stuff
    I just went through your blog article on the burqa.........was very well written I thought..........the only thing that stopped my from commenting me was the fear of spam in my inbox
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…