• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Want:
    Almas
    Shirai

Willing to trade some of:
    Orton
    Batista
    Samoa Joe
    Suzuki
    Nakamura
    Fujinami
    Savage with Elizabeth, Kenny with Ibushi. Story writes itself. Also Ibushi vs. Rollins...

It’d be so gun
    Off hand I can only really think of all the blood letting over them letting Richards and Garner go - there's an excellent series of books which comprise biographies of everyone who has played for Somerset, but so far it has only got up to 1970 - let me know if you have anything specific in mind and I'll try and be a bit more helpful
    Hey Dan... would love to discuss if the offer to write something for your site still stands. I m not here much but there are other ways we can stay in touch. Wanted to check if you are still interested.
    Guess I didn't get to that stage. Thanks for the help though, Dan. Something will come along eventually.
    Hey, you mentioned in your PM that there is a group interview happening next tuesday. I didn't see anything like that mentioned in the site. Where can I look up that info?
    Thanks man. Beers on me if I get it. Or beers on me anyway for your efforts when we meet up.
    Hi Mate,

They basically cater for all standards over th age of 16. I think they're trialling every Sunday morning in August at the Wembley of the West, aka Ted Burge Sportsground.
    Nope. Looking at how insane economics looks at first glance. I wish they would. Aargh. Gimme a shout whenever it works for you for a beer. Will probably be my first one since July 2015 if I don't have one before then.
    CDU. Charles Darwin. And the deadline for my enrollment is 9am tomorrow. Will give it a visit later in the afternoon.
    Pasting my msg to burg. Sorry, lazy af.

Thanks. Almost missed my connecting flight from Singapore to Sydney but got here last night. Staying in Merrylands for now and have found a room for 200 bucks bills included but it has nothing but a bed and is like a10 ft square. Headed to the uni to enroll today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…