• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They got belted unfortunately. Just had a big collapse and all out for 60 or 70 odd.

Still, they'd won 14 on the bounce, had to happen at some point.
    Well, as long as I get to do the same thing to your piece at some point, I m good. And don't worry, my first piece will be why Vijay is the best opening batsman in the world :p

But seriously, Will do it post series or maybe if I get some time tonight, will do a mid series review and mail you.
    Hey... I wanna see if I can write sometime on your site? Maybe a series retrospective on this Ind-Eng one? Any chance for it to happen?
    Ban the self confessed troll instead of asking me to stop reminding people about him
    Definitely mate. I'll check with the missus, but you can probably stay at our place again if you're in Wellington. I'm not planning on being here much - if at all - though, so best to connect with me through Facebook or CricSim (though I'll probably biff that soon given how dead it is) I'd say.
    Heh, I was going to suggest me and you "feud" but then I remembered you're a mod and I can't think of an angle right now.
    Sorry I missed you yesterday mate. Game was done by the time you got to Caringbah so we would have been gone anyway, but it had been moved to Carr's Park. Parra got home - 8/183 plays all out 126. Young bloke got off the plane, went to the ground straight away, batted five and got 38(38). LBW second last over having a slog. Really hit them well.

Our blokes are in the quarters now. They've got Illawarra next week down South and they've been copping it massively from everyone so far, so barring a turn up/ wet deck we should finish top of the group and play a home quarter final. Will keep you p[osted if any of the KO games are played around your way.

In any event we should catch up for a pre-Xmas drink in the next few weeks.
    Heh, didn't want to quote you as there's been three pages since you quoted me. I know you were tongue in cheek but whatever views I do or don't hold I reached organically :p
    Simpson didn't play last round, they got turned over by ACT. That's a massive turn up. Wouldn't have picked that in a month of Sundays tbh.
    Yeah come down mate. We beat Sutherland in a pretty tense semi last year. That young asimpson kid bowls good wheels - he was clocked at 110+ at 13, and you can have a look at Harry King, who I reckon will make it. Kid has lots and lots of game.
    Umpiring any of the under 15 rep games this year? We have Sutherland at McGrath Oval round four of the Weblin. I'll be there with Atticus, we'll fresh off a plane from Bali that morning, so should be itstl to see how he performs.

See if you can jag it. Be good to catch up for a drink after the game.
    Nice! Perry is a good choice. Will pick one between Gilmour and her. Gilmour a good hard hitting batsman too, great strike rate above 100 and and an FC average of 30 with 5 hundreds. Plus legendary bowling performances in WC semis and finals.
    Yo. ODI draft team last pick advice. Team as of now:

David Warner
    Mohammad Shahzad (wk)
    Garry Sobers
    Steve Smith
    Clive Lloyd (c)
    Glenn Maxwell
    Corey Anderson
    -
    Colin Croft (1)
    Shaun Tait (2)
    Imran Tahir (3)

Who should I pick for number 8? A full time pacer or a bowling all-rounder? Have Jacob Oram, Gary Gilmour, and Kyle Mills in mind. Anderson, Sobers, Maxwell all seemingly give me ample bowling cover, not to mention TPC. Could even go for a spinner, though less sure about that.
    How the bloody hell is TumTum not banned? Forum atmosphere grounds alone, but "Mexican dickheads" surely.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…