• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Dover 1

1. Dover 1

Bedroom cricket

Prerequisites;- 1 bedroom (of course) 2 individuals (1 batter , 1 bowler) 1 sheet of newspaper rolled into a ball and kept together with tape THer are no fielders as we are in a confined space. There are no stumps .An important thing to remember...
  2. Dover 1

TBC - Tape ball cricket

Tape ball cricket is the rave in Barbados.It is not an entirely new form of cricket but it is the most popular and exciting game in Bim today.The rules are basically the same traditional ones. The most interesting characteristic of this game is the type of ball used.--- a firm tennis ball...
  3. Dover 1

Bryan lara - is he the best batsman in the world today

There is a lot of debate aout whether Tendulkar is a better batsman than Lara . :laugh: As a West Indian i gotta give my vote to Lara. :cool: As a realist i gotta give my vote to Lara. :laugh: