• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Flem274*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lineup for CPL Trials yo

(and no I'm not ****ing around, they've seriously started!)
    Have just reported your post because these days I only eat cauliflower rice
    Okay cheers mate. Wheel of time I’d love to do but would either have to read nothing else for a year or it take me years. Might just give it a go
    Picked up The Assasin’s Apprentice online last week basically because it was quite cheap and bumped an order to free delivery so wound up about three quid. Probably be a while before I get to it but does look good.

I’m still relatively new to fantasy. Have read ASOAIF, two of the three mistborn trilogy, been reading some Discworld. Got a few other bits and pieces lying about. Anything else you’d recommend dipping into?
    Hi mate,

Would you be the best person to speak to regarding all things Central Districts ? After a real insight into their squad, the younger players, and most things associated with them!

Thanks
    Haha yeah, I'd be pretty open to anyone other than the best wicketkeeper-batsman in the world tbh. All good.

But I'll crush your dreams by playing Ravindra in every match and watching him average 12.2 with the bat and 530 with the ball.
    No worries at all, Williamson batting like the the real pro he is :) Touching wood as I type this ;)
    You and your kind.

I swear to good christ I'll put my hands in a position that you won't squirm out of.
    No but I found Hurricane's burial, poor guy was buried vertically.

At least I love to have a dick in my life.
    Someone will be finding your bones if you call me a nerd again. I don't even like to read.

But for legal reasons I haven't found nothing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…