• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Flem274*

1. Flem274*

i find it very hard to understand how...

...batsmen regularly used to face up to 150kph in the pre-modern pro era without helmets and no one died. we should also have a lot more career ending concussions on record than we do. getting hit in the head isn't something you just shrug off. 150kph is a loooooot more impact than you need to...
  2. Flem274*

slowest bowlers in nz right now (the medium pace thread)

it's tough being slow in nz now. the decks are flat, batsmen love it gentle, the fans don't like you and the establishment is self conscious about your very existence. the power tried to kill them off, but a hardy few still survive. cdg the current standout superstar in this department, being a...
  3. Flem274*

limitations make bowlers great

have been thinking this week that the vast majority of atg quicks either lost something or never had every talent to begin with, yet they almost seemed to get better because they had a couple of limitations. mcgrath was never rapid and solidly medium fast for years, hadlee lost his pace...
  4. Flem274*

nathan bracken was a better odi bowler than brett lee

i know lee has more wickets and a touch lower average, but in the mid 00s bracken was the guy. i've posted before i don't understand how brett lee has such a good odi record and fmd bracken was so good. gave the batsmen nothing at all stages of the innings, moved the ball around, really smart...
  5. Flem274*

a correction

it was dunkin donuts i had last weekend, not kispy kreme they were good you may move on with your forum experience.
  6. Flem274*

will lockie ferguson be lost to test cricket?

if the year is 2002, or any year other than now tbh, he has 10-15 tests under his belt. the guy is incredible in odis despite always bowling in the least glorious times as a third seamer and death bowler. his fc record is also top tier despite playing home games on state highway 1, and for all...
  7. Flem274*

my ubereats driver has teleported to west africa

should i be concerned?
  8. Flem274*

it's our year

it is
  9. Flem274*

22 new likes overnight

21 from zorax boohoo i wanna die
  10. Flem274*

krispy kreme donuts

had them for the first time today. they're good, not mamas donuts good (hamiltonians will know what im talking about) but pretty good. i have some roti to reheat and one more donut for breakfast tomorrow before i get drunk watching the warriors lose by 80 at my friends
  11. Flem274*

gaga dropped a new album

listening aws. good first impression so far.
  12. Flem274*

a manual pie

the cat with the necklace created a situation that would be termed 'problematic' if it occurred today.
  13. Flem274*

imagine if you were jinxed to walk around on the roof upside down

doorways would be such a pain since you'd have to step upwards each time and it would be easy to forget and fall over. im not sure how you'd go outside since you would plummet into the sky. on the bright side, there is one boon this curse offers but unfortunately >REMOVED BY DAN<
  14. Flem274*

lips of an angel

if you're my age don't pretend you didn't thrash this one hit wonder from hinder as a teenager. this song was inescapable. not my thing anymore but fmd i went from loving it to despising it purely from the amount of airplay it got. i remember the band being gigantic douches. i wonder if...
  15. Flem274*

andrew flintoff was a bit **** really

couldnt even average under 30 despite getting to bowl with a duke at home. fell out of a boat. is objectively inferior to the alleged mr x who may or may not be christopher lance cairns. wouldn't be remembered at all if he didn't exist in a side that used minties to cheat their way to an ashes...