• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers mate. Keeping the party going, tomorrow is going to be painful. First time we’ve ever won anything in my 27 years as a fan so I’m cherishing every moment
    Aye. Even the non deluded optimists are starting to think the title is on. Amazing really after our start to the season
    More or less what I did then tbf. But I threw a big white pudding on every day. Presume that’s more of an Irish thing?

What are butteries?
    What would be on a ‘typical’ Scottish breakfast? I found myself having an English breakfast with all the Scottish bits on top. Crazy good but didn’t need to eat for three days after
    Fair enough. I’ll give it another go next year.

Square sausage is definitely better than normal sausage though
    Oh and the alcohol thing. Was just annoying as I went down to pick some breakfast food up and thought I’d get some beer and wine for the night. Was 9.30. Checkout lady announced it to me in front of the whole shop

But yeah had I tried after 10 at night that would have been five times more annoying. At least in the morning I could just go back later (though the wife was then with me so I wound up spending all sorts of money)
    So i didn’t try a chippy tbf. The last two years I was picking it up in the shops with all the other breakfast stuff. Disappeared from the shelves this year.

Love black pudding me, though I’m struggling to think Scots could top what we produce in the north west. Will try and get hold of that when I visit next year. I’d actually love to go to Stornoway itself

As for Haggis. Admittedly I just had some cheap slices as I’d never tried it before but I was slightly underwhelmed. Found it a bit bland.

Got some fruit pudding in a breakfast pack, had never heard of it, not bad.

Loved the white pudding though. Brought some home. Will miss the square sausage
    On my third annual holiday in your country.

A few points

1. Square sausage is the business. Especially the ones with black pudding centre
    2. White pudding is also the bomb
    3. Haggis is meh
    4. Why can I not find battered black pudding anywhere anymore?
    5. The ‘no buying alcohol in the supermarket before 10am’ law is archaic. Thought I’d travelled back in time. Sort this out immediately
    Heh, at least in 2007 you can see why people wouldn't rate him.

Some folk round here were still writing him off in 2010, or even later
    Thread idea yo. Purely digging up silly quotes about Jimmy Anderson.
    Great in theory but I cbf and neither can you

But we shall always have the memories
    Because of the heat in Ramadan and not being able to drink water all day. If I remember correctly, it was a very hot day for the India v Pak match.
    Rugby starts tomorrow. If you don't want to post to finish your side, I'll put a few names in anyway and you can still follow along if you like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…