• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by GoodAreasShane

1. GoodAreasShane

Best player most people don't know about?

Title is pretty self explanatory really, who's the best cricketer you have ever seen or known that nobody ever truly remembers? Anyone who has played more than a dozen international games (Test, ODI, T20I) is automatically excluded. Playing for your national team in non internationally...
  2. GoodAreasShane

Australian Domestic off season 2020

Figured it was time for a new thread It is officially confirmed Siddle is heading to Tasmania on a two year contract. D'arcy Short on the other hand appears to be staying put at WA, was linked heavily with a move but that appears to have fallen through. Forkers Faulkner cut, not a big surprise...
  3. GoodAreasShane

Some important advice with regards to making gravy

Don't forget a dollop of tomato sauce for sweetness and that extra tang
  4. GoodAreasShane

Formula 1

5. GoodAreasShane

Exit stage left Sun Yang

8 years. Good.
  6. GoodAreasShane

Slippy888 vs Born Slippy .NUXX

Yeahh self explanatory thread here
  7. GoodAreasShane

The road to Christmas 2019

Just gonna leave this here
  8. GoodAreasShane

Australia/New Zealand motorsport thread

Not my creation, but this is absolutely brilliant
  9. GoodAreasShane

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Marsh One Day Cup fixtures: 21 September Western Australia v Victoria WACA Ground, Perth 22 September Queensland v New South Wales Allan Border Field, Brisbane 23 September Tasmania v Victoria WACA Ground, Perth 24 September Queensland v South Australia Allan Border Field, Brisbane 25...
  10. GoodAreasShane

Caribbean Premier League 2019

What is up with the number placement on Carlos Brathwaite's shirt? Looks way too low
  11. GoodAreasShane

I guess I am full of shite. McLaughlin did win, but Mostert did certainly give him a bit of trouble. Feel sorry for Simona de Silverstro, taken out in somebody else's crash once again. Speaking of Simona, here she is with some moron
  12. GoodAreasShane

The Bend is just sensational. That is all.