• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by GotSpin

1. GotSpin

Best ball

There’s obviously plenty of expensive options, but I want to get a few new rocks for playing in the nets Any recommendations on the best value for a ball that retains its seam and stays hard on an Astro deck I have a pink one that has continued to get some extra bounce but I’m worried it...
  2. GotSpin

Turf top

https://kdsport.com.au/coaching-aids/batting-aids/turf-top.html Has anyone tried this out? Astro in the nets just isn't cutting it anymore
  3. GotSpin

Cricket shoes

Recommendations for shoes and where to get them from Go go go thanks
  4. GotSpin

Restructuring the Australian summer

Just read an article from Malcolm Knox regarding the structure of the Australian summer and thought it was worthy of some discussion Cricket needs to sack its scriptwriters after a wasted January With the importance of ODIs waning, it definitely feels strange to have all the test matches over...
  5. GotSpin

*Official* Whinge about a pitch thread

It's been a while since I've created a new thread but I thought we needed a place of community discussion (whinging & complaining) following the roll out of a super **** wicket. We can also allow the discussion of grounds in general too While the Adelaide Oval has busily been reinventing...
  6. GotSpin

Cryptocurrency

Discussion about cryptocurrency Is it the future? Should we all be investing or will it inevitably lead to nothing? Is it a good thing or what are some potential issues (apart from the dark web)? Does Social know the guy personally who invented it and did burgey buy him a steak? Continue
  7. GotSpin

The Beginning?

8. GotSpin

Comparative Politics

Alright guys, you must know I'm desperate to seek help in OT but I need some pearls of wisdom from some of you. I've got a major essay due in a couple weeks that requires that the comparative method be applied using two case studies on this question 'The nation-state exists as a separate...
  9. GotSpin

What bus will the Indian cricket team use?

Thoughts?
  10. GotSpin

Choose my avatar

Lord Gimp has allowed me to choose my own avatar for this rather dull, controversy free series. I have decided, like his Gimpness, to bestow this power upon the members of this fair board Please submit useful pictures, slogans or other pictures or a combination through photoshop What do the...
  11. GotSpin

Review system for the Review system

I'm sick to death of all these stupid UDRS arguments invading every thread. Thus, I propose that a new review system be implemented to ensure that threads actually stay on track and not end up in a heap of smelly DRS discussion Thoughts
  12. GotSpin

Let the bad blood out

Ok. I think it's time to air our grievances. So say one bad thing about the above poster
  13. GotSpin

What does **** mean?

I've seen this term thrown around to describe posters a lot lately What letter do I use here, should it be C? Or are some posters typing out **** just to appear tough and can't think of a suitable insult I find this quite confusing otherwise Regards, ****
  14. GotSpin

'The Moops' - Sponsored by Vandelay Industries

The Moops Cricket Club Team Owner - George Steinbrenner Head Coach & Manager - Uncle Leo Fitness Coach - Newman Physician - Dr Tim Whatley Legal & PR Advisor- Jackie Chiles Caterer - Yev Kassem Groundsman - David Puddy Current Squad - Doug Bollinger - Hashim Amla More news to follow shortly