• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by hazsa19

1. hazsa19

How important is it to have an up-to-date bat?

I've had my current Kookaburra for at least seven years. It was £150+ at the time so it was decent enough. Every year I do the sanding/ oiling/ protective tape routine. But, this year i'll be playing more regularly than ever due to work and having more free time at the weekends. Is it worth...
  2. hazsa19

Will this kid play for England?

Charlie Allison AMAZING SIX YEAR OLD CRICKETER! - YouTube I know I may be going ott, but i'm genuinely amazed by this video. I'm not a coach, but I know some on here are. Have you ever seen a kid so young play like this?