• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
honestbharani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'd be up for that! not sure Marco is up for podcasts anymore, but should be fine with the two of us - just over Skype I guess (although, what did you use for the one you did a while back?) - are you thinking at the end of the tournament?
    Thanks mate :) Yeah, I'm just hoping England do a bit better than they have so far! Definitely up for a podcast when I get back, should have plenty to talk about
    Hey, yeah, I asked Marco a couple of weeks back and he said he was hoping to do one soon. He's currently trying some new recording software to cut the amount of work he has do do after a recording so I guess he'll let us know when he's sorted with that
    So it’s bharani...gmail? Tried searching for it on Skype but didn’t appear to be a match. Or do you just want a direct email?
    Yeah, it looks like he hasn't been online since a day or so before you asked him - I'll give him a day ro so to see if he logs in and sees you message, then if not I'll chase him on skype - I think he's quite a busy guy so he's probably just not had much time this week
    Well, there's only been the one since you left (I think) - #37 that we did the other day and that was Marco and myself recording that one - he'll probably always be on it since he's got the recording software etc sussed out and is good at the whole 'host' role, I hope to be on it as often as possible - as far as I'm aware, you're the only other person whose come forward to say they'd be interested, so couldn't really change the personnel much even if we wanted to! Having 3 regulars (assuming you'd want to do it as a regular thing) would work well, I think
    Fair enough - Marco's a good guy, though, never seen him make a bad post on here
    Marco (Quincywagstaff) is running the podcast now, so you might want to check with him to see when we're next doing one
    Hi! Yeah, I'm doing well, thanks - hope you are too. It'd be great to have you on the podcast :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…