• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Hurray

1. H

What kind of practice net surface

Hi, We are in France and we would like to build a practice net. I contacted a french company that can build the metal structure and netting without any problem. But since they have never done this before, they were asking me about the surface. So what would you suggest? A screed, a concrete...
  2. H

Pitch idea for sports teacher

Hi, I have a sports teacher in France who would like to teach cricket to her pupils. She has a well-cut and fairly flat football ground to use. Since grass does not provide good and consistent bounce, she wants to know what she can lay on the ground as a pitch. Do you guys have any idea?
  3. H

Kids Fielding. Too Static. How to Galvanize?

Hi all, I've been training cricket to 11 years old french kids since last year. The session runs for an hour and half. First half, I teach them bowling, batting and fielding basics. Since the kids love to play a match, I finish off each session, the second half, with a match. 2 batsmen and...
  4. H

Coaching Cricket to Kids in France

Hi, In September, in the middle school where I live which is in western coast of France, they would like me to come and run few cricketing sessions with their students. I think the teachers and the principal would like to see how the french kids react to this new sport. And depending upon their...