• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Jamee999

1. Jamee999

NFL / NCAA Football

First Saturday of College Football season today, watching Florida stumble to a win against Miami (OH) at the moment, got UConn @ Michigan for the first game at the even Bigger House in few minutes, and then TCU vs Oregon State and LSU vs UNC later, with UNC annihilated by suspensions. Boise...
  2. Jamee999

The all caps change to lowercase

Right, if you write a post all in capitals, it gets changed to lowercase. This probably makes sense... However, if you quote a post that has lowercase in, and reply in all capitals, the whole post gets changed to be in lowercase: Like This Does this annoy anyone else, or is it just me? Is...
  3. Jamee999

Derren Brown predicts six out of six lottery numbers

Erm, my mind has just been blown away by Derren Brown, who has just predicted the results of the lottery. He had six numbers written down in numerical order, and the six numbers were pulled out of the machine - so unreal. I literally have no idea how he can have possibly done this - this is an...
  4. Jamee999

Is Using A Minotaur To Gore Detainees A Form Of Torture?

Is Using A Minotaur To Gore Detainees A Form Of Torture? | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
  5. Jamee999

Key Ashes Figures as Harry Potter Characters

After my thoughts on Graham Onions' resemblance to Neville Longbottom, I (with some help from Hakon) starting thinking about which roles in the Harry Potter series are being filled by players in this series. It's more about their role, than their appearance, now. :) (This is obviously filled...
  6. Jamee999

Cricket Web Fantasy NFL 2009 - ESPN

I figured that this year we could have an actual proper Fantasy NFL league - so I've started one on ESPN. These are the settings I've gone for so far, but almost all of them are editable. BASIC SETTINGS (Edit) League Manager Jamee Gray League Name Cricket Web Football League Date Created N/A...
  7. Jamee999

Hypothetical selection decision - consistency

Simple scenario here - which one of these fine hypothetical gentlemen would you most like to have in your batting lineup? Batsman A - Scores 40 runs every innings - if this guy bats a thousand times, he scores 40 a thousand times. Batsmen B - Scores a century 4/10 times - for every ten times...
  8. Jamee999

Going away for a week

Going to Germany for a week - I think I should be able to post teams - but if not, can I have two unchanged teams please? :)
  9. Jamee999

Testing :-O

Let's see if this works.
  10. Jamee999

Baseball Draft

Well, why not? I'm thinking 8 position players, 5 starters and 2 relief pitchers, although with my favourite ever player being a DH, I wouldn't be opposed to having the DH as well. 1901 to date, MLB players only. Anyone interested?
  11. Jamee999

Train hits truck, truck HITS MAN, man survives

This is amazing.
  12. Jamee999

One unpicked player to play for your country

If tomorrow, you were given the chance to pick one player from another country, who hasn't made a Test, ODI or T20 debut yet, to play for your country, who would it be? Might be Phil Hughes, for mine...
  13. Jamee999

Test Draft II

Well I think that most of us want another draft - possibly with a variant of some kind? I'm a bit torn as to where I want to go with it though - I think that a draft with loads of committed drafters would be great, to get deeper into the pool of players, but if there were people that kept...
  14. Jamee999

Friday Night Speed Draft? - Need some VC4 help

Yes, I've got my net back, and I wonder if anyone would be interested in a quick draft, I was thinking Tests, 8 or 10 drafters, 10 minutes per pick, and then I'll sim a series tomorrow?