• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey James,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Nah, i left because it looked like it was going to be rained off and I had stuff to do that evening. Probably a good call though.

You kick that BRA boy nice and hard in the face.
    Haha, heard it all before!

Actually we were awesome. Until I left, then we choked horribly with the bat.
    I did, yeah. Left before the Ireland innings though. You probably made the right choice...
    JamesW, I've sent an invite to the chess tournament on gameknot. Could you please accept it?
    Ah i see. Well i was doing chemical engineering but i'm out of there now- Economics or whatever i can get onto next year. Any ideas what you'll do or where?
    Ah, Glengormley. Yeah I was at Methody. Now i'm at uni of manchester. What about you? At uni now?
    Haha, yeah I'm from Belfast. You probably saw me mention that at some stage. Ormeau kind of area, South Belfast. What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…