• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by JohnnyA

1. JohnnyA

England's One Day Team

Not sure if this debate has been going on ... if so ... well ... so what ... Anyway. Can someone please tell me why England have to go into 1 day games with a simply awful looking batting lineup? You have a guy like Freddy Flintoff who is one of your best 1 day batters and bowlers ... giving...
  2. JohnnyA

Dire Times Ahead For England

All this talk about the demise of Austrailia seem to be hiding one crucial factor: who's going to unseat them? Watching the recent series between England and Sri Lanka has shown me that it's not going to be England. Strangely, most of the finger pointing has been directed towards England's...
  3. JohnnyA

Vintage Draft Rosters

JohnnyA's All-Star's Op - Op - Mi - Mi - Mi - Jaques Kallis (3.06) Mi - Garfield Sobers (1.06) Res - WK - B - Shaun Pollock (2.06) B - B - B - B - Post and update your teams here :)
  4. JohnnyA

Vintage Cricket - Official Drafting Thread

RULES: 1. The draft will be randomised, and we will pick in turn. Check ou this Vintage Baseball Draft I'm involved with to see how the selection will work:Vintage Baseball Draft Thread 2. There will be a 24 hour waiting period between each persons picks. But try and check in much more...
  5. JohnnyA

Vintage Cricket Draft Anyone?

POST YOUR PICKS IN THE OTHER DRAFTING THREAD :) For the past month or so I've doing a Vintage Baseball Draft in another forum (baseball forum). There's 14 players, and the goal is to draft a team of players from the history of baseball. This has been a lot of fun to do, and it's also...