• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Kiwi

1. K

South African Grass Roots cricket

I would be interested to know if there are any south african people on this forum and really interested in the current state of cricket there and kind of wanting to know a bit more about it at the lower levels. I am fortunate to have just played a tournament in south africa where we played age...
  2. K

Bond Update

On saturday I saw Shane Bond make his bowling return at club cricket and thought you guys all might like an update. From the sideline he looked really relaxed and bowled very well. Talking to the batters they said he wasn't quite as quick as he has been but bowled great channels.. He ended up...
  3. K

Papps replaces Cumming

What you think of the new zealand side selected fr first match.. really happy to see papps in the side. well deserved. Also mason back is good as he really have bowled well.
  4. K

Interesting question

Ok everyone In a club match something interesting happened. This is the situation. I know the correct answer but would like to quiz you guys on it. A batter did a drop and run. No fielders atempted to get the ball so they took of for a second run. On the way back, the batter managed to kick...
  5. K

My site

Hi everyone. Would Just like to do my one post of advertising on this forum for my new site. Please take a look and be part of my forum too. It can be found at this place Looking forward to see you around. Tamara
  6. K

Happy Birthday Kim

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good one
  7. K

Your strongest shots?

For me it would be the cut. I love this shot but just wish I would stop using it to Off spinners. If it bounces a little more than I expect from the offies I usually end up being caught behind. Also strong on the straight drive.
  8. K

Hardest Shot to Play?

What do you think is the hardest shot to play? I think the On Drive because your balance, foot position, weight and everything else has to be perfect to play it along the ground with correct timing.
  9. K

Domestic Contracts.

Auckland: Aaron Barnes, Tama Canning, Paul Hitchcock, Llorne Howell, Tim McIntosh, Rob Nicol, Craig Pryor, Gareth Shaw, Brooke Walker, Kerry Walmsley, Reece Young. Canterbury: Neil Broom, Wade Cornelius, Stephen Cunis, Andrew Ellis, Peter Fulton, Chris Martin, Michael Papps, Aaron Redmond...
  10. K

Tri Nations

Who do you think is going to win the tri nations?
  11. K

NZ domestic

Wizards look for fast spells 25 June 2003 By GEOFF LONGLEY Canterbury is trying to sign a new-ball pace bowler in the coming weeks to flesh out its squad for the domestic season. Having secured wicketkeeper-batsman Brendon McCullum, who will bat in the top four, the Wizards are after a...
  12. K

White lines to aid umpires in LBW calls

White lines to aid umpires in LBW calls Close on the heels of discussions over a third on-field umpire, the International Cricket Council (ICC) is also considering white stump-to-stump lines painted on the pitch to aid umpires in judging leg-before decisions. A report in the Guardian said...
  13. K

Downloading Music!

Where does everyone download Music from... Win MX is playing up on me again.:(
  14. K

NZ contracts for next 12 months

The players offered contracts are: Andre Adams Nathan Astle Shane Bond Ian Butler Chris Cairns Stephen Fleming Chris Harris Robbie Hart Matt Horne Brendon McCullum Craig McMillan Kyle Mills Jacob Oram Mark Richardson Mathew Sinclair Scott Styris Daryl Tuffey Daniel Vettori Lou Vincent Paul...
  15. K

All time favourite Movie???

I have several favourites.. The Fast and the Furious The score Swordfish