• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Legglancer

1. L

Congratulations Sanath Jayasuriya-- You Are The Greatest ODI Player, Ever !

The unsung allrounder Cricinfo staff July 23, 2007 Sanath Jayasuriya became the ninth bowler to take 300 ODI wickets after his haul of 4 for 31 in the second ODI against Bangladesh. Jayasuriya - more known for his powerful shot-making ability than his left-arm slingers - is only the third Sri...
  2. L

Graeme Smith warns Panesar of racist abuse

Guess what country ? Graeme Smith warns Panesar of racist abuse Cricinfo staff November 10, 2006 Graeme Smith, South Africa's captain, feels that left-arm spinner Monty Panesar will face an "unbelievable amount of abuse" - some of it racist - from the vociferous Australian crowds as...
  3. L

Cricket & Life

A great speech not only about cricket but about life in general. Unfortunately the speaker's life has been 'stilled' by Tamil Terorrrist's recently. SL FM's speech to SL Cricketers in the UK a couple of years ago Sri Lanka Foreign Minister Kadirgamar's after dinner speech in the UK...
  4. L

Congrat's Sanath Jayasuriya, 10000 Runs

Sanath Jayasuriya scales 10,000 George Binoy August 9, 2005 Sanath Jayasuriya, close on Sourav Ganguly's heels, has become the fourth batsman to amass 10,000 runs in one-day cricket. Had a dislocated shoulder not forced him out of the fourth match of the Indian Oil Cup when Ganguly (10,020...
  5. L

HOw Good is Boycott's Mom in Cricket ?

He say's she can bat and bowl better than Bangladesh ! :D
  6. L

Off Camping !

So iI am off on my annual summer campint trip. I am off to Grundy lake this time. (http://www.ontarioparks.com/english/grun.html) See you next week if I dont get killed by a grizzly Bear ! :blink:
  7. L

Piper, Congrats on your 3000th post !

:D Congradulations Baby ! :p
  8. L

LIve Aid Concert

Tomowrow is the Live 8 concert held in barrie,ontario, Canada. Its about an 1 1/2 driving from my house. I may go for it and you may see me on TV. :D I wish I had a CW t-shirt ..... but it doesnt fit the image though ...
  9. L

Happy Canada Day !

Happy 138th b'day Canada !
  10. L

Sanath Thrashing The Aussies !

So Far He Is On 84 Off 64 Balls ....facing Mcgrath, Lee, Kaspa ! Smith Out On 108 Off 74 Balls ! Way To Go !
  11. L

New Pope !!!!

A new Pope has been chosen ..... Who is he ???
  12. L

The Most Toothless Bowler of All time !

Apparently its this Guy ! :D http://aus.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/PLAYERS/SL/W/WIJESURIYA_RGCE_08001678/
  13. L

Roadtrips !

I am Driving to Montreal this long Weekend taking a tourist to canada around to show her some of the intersting places around. On the way back I am planning to spend a day in Ottawa ...... :D Long Drives are one of my favorite pass times ...... There's no other feeling like being on the road...
  14. L

England in South Africa Tour !

Well Smithy Seems Quite confident about his chances. Is he just blowing smoke ???? what do you think ? Cheers Legglancer Bring on England Posted on 03 December 2004 - 14:22 The South African cricket team can't wait for the England tour to begin, according to captain Graeme Smith. To...
  15. L

Bush in The House !

Well I guess it had to happen ..... the Lunatic leader :wacko: 8-) :huh: :puke: from our closest neighnour country has made a visit our country ! You guys might catch yours truly in the protest rallys ....... :blue_band :ranting: :blowup: