• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by lockton2skipper

1. lockton2skipper

Hacking

Someone has been trying to hack my account today. Why would you do that ?
  2. lockton2skipper

Future England spinners

with graham swann now retired who is likely to emerge from county cricket and replace him, obviously monte is now number one but who else is in the reckoning, kerrigan failed miserably in his test debut and has a horrible action, then there is tredders borthwick and samit patel, not going to...
  3. lockton2skipper

Are Zimbabwe drifting back to a white team

by the looks of things they are heading that way, sean williams looking usefull on debut today and that includes ray price not playing and keegan meth in the squad who must be better than no front arm chatara.
  4. lockton2skipper

new zealand's most effective pace bowling

combination of the last 35 years, because thats how long i have been following them, saw the 1978 prudential cup game at scarborough. hadlee cairns and chatfield, was a very effective combination one world class bowler plus two workhorses of very different styles. chats slightly quicker mr line...
  5. lockton2skipper

Whatever happend to RP singh

on the last tour of england i thought he was the real deal, nice easy action, sublime sharp pace ,he had it all. but what happend to his career ?
  6. lockton2skipper

who will be new zealands test seamers ?

because after the australian tour only tim southee, at last looks test standard. chris martin looks over the hill and darryl tuffey and brent arnell lack pace, plus with kyle mills and james franklin not the bowlers they were the cuboard looks bare. michael bates and graham aldridge were very...