• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Lokomotiv

1. Lokomotiv

ICC World competitions

ICC world competitions should be held in the H&A format. ICC Test World League ICC ODI World League ICC T20I World League ICC T20I World League is used for promotion to ICC ODI World League. ICC ODI World League is used for promotion to ICC Test World League. ICC T20I World League should have...
  2. Lokomotiv

Change of Test/First Class Cricket

In order to decrease the number of draws, I suggest the following change: 1st Innings -- same as the current way 2nd Innings: Team A 1~5 overs Team B 1~10 overs Team A 6~15 overs Team B 11~20 overs... When the 2nd Innings is not completed, the 2nd Innings score is decided by the runs until...
  3. Lokomotiv

ICC World Cup and ICC World Test Championship should be renamed

Since ICC World Twenty20 was renamed to ICC T20 World Cup, ICC World Cup also should be renamed to ICC ODI World Cup. And ICC World Test Championship should be renamed to ICC Test World Cup.:cool:
  4. Lokomotiv

Draws in 2-innings games

In the cases of draws after the end of the 1st innings, the games decided by the 1st innings results. Is there any problem about this system?
  5. Lokomotiv

ICC T20 World Cup

According to Wikipedia, ICC T20 World Cup Men's -- last tournament was 2016, next are 2020 and 2021 Women's -- last tournament was 2018, next are 2020 Could you tell me the rules? Why Men's will be held 2020 and 2021, not 2020 and 2022?
  6. Lokomotiv

The rate of Draws in Tests

Could you tell me the rate of draws in Tests? The rate of: 1st to Bat Team's win 2nd to Bat Team's win Draw
  7. Lokomotiv

Boxing and Kickboxing

Is Kickboxing popular in your region/country? I think that Boxing should be renamed to "Classical Boxing" for differentiation with Kickboxing.:cool:
  8. Lokomotiv

Former Japanese Professional Baseballer chenge to Cricket after being sacked

???? official ??? by ????????? KIMURA Shogo, 37, is trying to become a 1st Japanese professional Cricketer after being sacked. He is right-handed thrower/left-handed batter. It seems that he is training as a left-handed Batsman. Any team interested in him?:cool:
  9. Lokomotiv

Coloured kits for Tests!

The white colour code for Tests must be abolished. Coloured kits for not only ODIs/T20Is, but Tests!:cool:
  10. Lokomotiv

Guinée Française, Suriname and Belize

Guyana is part of the West Indies. Is Cricket popular in Guinée Française and Suriname, next to Guyana? And is it possible for Belize to join the West Indies?:cool:
  11. Lokomotiv

Cricket Max

What do you think about this? Cricket Max
  12. Lokomotiv

Why does the MCC have the right to change the Laws?

According to Wikipedia, The Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is the sole organisation who can change the Laws. Why the MCC, not the ICC, has such right? :unsure: In Football, the IFAB (International Football Association Board) has the right to change rules. The IFAB consists of FIFA and 4 Home...
  13. Lokomotiv

Usain BOLT

Usain BOLT retired from athletics. He is a fan of Cricket and Football. I hope that he would make some contributions to Cricket and Football, not only in the West Indies but on the world scale.
  14. Lokomotiv

Can athletic stadiums be reformed to Cricket stadiums?

Do the IAAF-standard athletic stadiums have enough space for the ICC-standard Cricket oval, if track is removed? Could you tell me the ICC's standard for Cricket oval? :cool:
  15. Lokomotiv

Kilikiti (Samoanised Cricket)

I watched Kilikiti's World Cup video: It does not look like a high-standard competitive game. But I am interested in the rule difference between ICC Cricket and Kilikiti. As far as I know Kilikiti has 2 Wicket-Keepers. Could anyone explain the rule difference? :cool: