• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
M0rphin3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Next bat? Barath? Shehzad? Porterfield? Just need an opener basically. Then we'll go for our last bowler and then decide if we want a bat or allrounder for our final pick.
    Spin: Ashwin, Tahir, Botha
    Pace: Munaf, Praveen, Johnson, Tait, Tanvir, Rubel, Shafiul, Broad

Few options there I think. Possibly Roach in there too but I think we should leave a few West Indian options open.
    In terms of keepers we may as well just pick up Baugh or Rahim in a few rounds time.
    Na plenty of decent enough openers left IMO. It'll be interesting finding a good fast bowler or two.
    hey mate totally claimed your world cup draft team, you can make the rest of your picks if you like though
    Mostly just scorecards eh, some cricinfo style live posting is a possibility in the future.
    Yeah Morphy baby, the Crusaders are in need of a good batsman, so we'd be keen to take you. I would tell you where to sign up, but I can't access the site at the moment. Our club President is Eds (who also posts on CW) and you'd get a spot in the 2nd XI which is run by 99* (also a CW member) so you should fit right in. Athers should be able to tell you where to sign. :thumbsup:
    It's pretty straight forward, you'll be offered a contract by a captain of the Crusaders (probz Heef) and then everything else unfolds from there.
    Yep, forum is basically a free for all though. Much much much less strict forum environment than here.
    Cribb says: I think it does that when you register an account but lets you register anyway. if it gets it when trying to post as well there are problems..

Try go to the forum again and see if you can post and what not.
    PrinceEWS is the owner of it so if you have any problems with the site direct it at him. His name there is Cribbage.

If it's my link your having trouble with it might be because I have a different thread view setting to normal, you might just have to navigate your way there yourself.
    Registrations - Page 4 - CricSim register there and you'll soon get offered a contract by the Crusaders.
    Hey mate would you be interested in a cricket sim where your skill level is based on your forum posts on another forum? A few of us CW blokes are over there and we could use a good man like you. Particularly if you're a middle order bat. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…