• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by marc71178

1. marc71178

World Cup Tipping Competition

It's back again, same rules as before: For getting a correct prediction you get an automatic 5 points, with up to 10 more points available for margin, on a sliding scale (so if you're spot on you get 10 points, but if you're 3 points out you get 7 points etc.) For example for Japan vs Russia...
  2. marc71178

Last man standing

You should all know the rules by now: First Test Day 1 questions 1. Will the team batting first lose 3 or more wickets before lunch? 2. Will the second new ball be taken? Deadline is 10.20am Thursday
  3. marc71178

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Fixtures for the money-driven top league are out so tradition dictates it's time for a new thread. Personally I think it's Liverpool's year this year (although it's getting more worryingly close to happening). Other predictions: GIMH to find a new hero to replace Norwood. Furball to continue...
  4. marc71178

In-out draft

As there seems to be a lull, I've had an idea for a draft for ages that I'll throw out to see if there's interest. 11 rounds as normal but each round involves 2 picks. Player 1 selects someone who is banned for the round. Player 2 selects a player to draft to their team. Player 3 selects...
  5. marc71178

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Fixtures are out although I cbf to link to them. Obviously the big news is that Coventry have surely found their level now and I'm actually more optimistic about this season then any recent ones. Maybe even defend the most important trophy in English football as well? Looking at the Premier...
  6. marc71178

How do you like your steak?

I think it's a well-established fact by meat eaters that a good quality piece of steak is the best food known to man but how do you like it?
  7. marc71178

Fantasy Premier League Draft

Inspired by dcye's post in the football thread. Rules are up for changing if people want to to but I'm thinking basically a draft based on all players on the fantasy premier league site - each player can draft up to a squad of 18 made up of 2 keepers, 6 defenders, 6 midfielders and 4 forwards...
  8. marc71178

Yasir Shah tests positive for banned substance

Shouldn't do the crime then.
  9. marc71178

World Cup Tipping Competition

It's back again, same rules as before: For getting a correct prediction you get an automatic 5 points, with up to 10 more points available for margin, on a sliding scale (so if you're spot on you get 10 points, but if you're 3 points out you get 7 points etc.) For example for England vs Fiji...
  10. marc71178

Fielding Statistics: A New Approach

For some reason I get this image in my head.
  11. marc71178

No transfer fantasy competition

The key is 1423747423
  12. marc71178

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Australia's new top 4