• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Marcuss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, was actually asking about you - in Australia, where and what for.

Struggle to get you anything, really. There's a guy at my club who fits the type of player that you want, but he doesn't want to go to England yet I don't think, he's still only 20; played some Vic 2nd XI cricket this year. I can only really help you with guys from my club, to be honest.
    Sorry Marcus I thought I'd replied to this but I appear not to have! The ghoulish fascination of cricket's suicides seem very popular if you judge it by the trouble you will find getting copies of "By His Own Hand" and "Silence of the Heart" by Frith - the latter is an expanded version of the former - on the autobiographical side Graham Thorpe's book is a tale of the human condition - he is perhaps a bit too melodramatic about his matrimonial travails, but it remains an illuminating read
    Yeah they've gotten even worse since then. Logged on the other day and saw they were trying to trade MCW, the current rookie of the year. Denver also had a bad season last year but their injury problems were even worse than we saw at Arsenal. Should do well this season imo.
    I'm a Nuggets(West) and Sixers(East) fan, so Thunder and Blazers are division rivals. Love Durant but have never been high on Westbrook. Bulls are a good shout at the Eastern Conference Title but there's still too much talent in the West right now. Check into the NBA thread if you want, lots of guys who know stuff.
    Season starts next week. Thought I'd try and get you into it. It's as good as football imo. Who're your teams/players?
    Opened the library and forgot to mention Big Boi (you've probably heard it anyway). Follow Us and Tangerine got to be the best ones from that album
    Hit me then. I've always got 'Soundtrack to my Life' just in case we lose on Saturday.
    Dude, I'm in India. VH1 is the only place where they play English music. I'll have a look on Pitchfork and get back to you.
    I'm not really a wine drinker, though in my experience Australian, South African or Chilean tend to be better than European, though a mixed case might be a good idea
    That Action Bronson video is brilliant! Not a lot TBH. I basically listen to anything, regardless of genre or if it's new. I'll listen to the stuff you've linked. Love Kendrick's older stuff; for me Rigamortis one of the GOAT rap songs, ridiculous skill.

Some stuff (for some reason it won't let me paste youtube links):
    G Eazy - I Mean It
    Big Boi - King **** Feat. T.I, Ludacris, Kito & Reija Lee
    Tony Yayo - Girlfriend ft. Twista
    Young Thug - Stoner
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…