• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Matt79
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think a world series should be started with 10 non test playing teams

The format should be 40 overs or 35 overs

Two groups of 5 teams each will play home and away three matches then the semis and finals

It would extend for 5 months

Plzz say whether u like it or not..............?
    Guy has been reproducing the same post a few times. We deleted the post, and then the response to it. Sorry for the confusion.
    Since I might not be here to make my next pick for the draft:
    In order of preferance, i.e. - take the one closest to the left if they're available
    England - Fred Trueman, Ian Botham, Jack Hobbs
    Pakistan - Imran Khan, Waqar Younis, Wasim Akram
    Windies - Malcolm Marshall, Joel Garner, Michael Holding
    I'm sure James doesn't want it on the forum but you enquired what Jakester was banned for - basically it was a sentence with about 10 **** words and a number of others that escaped the filter, deserved ban IMO.
    Haha, had to be done. Hey look at the bright side, at least you're not going to lose another GF :p

Nah fairplay, thought you blokes would be bottom 4 this year and have an ****ty avatar to prove it :(
    Yeah, all pretty good besides "Battle For the Abyss" which was pretty by the numbers 40k pulp.
    How many have you read? All of them? Gonna charge through them I reckon, give me a month or so and I'll have knocked them all out.
    Am I correct with my memory in thinking that it was you who had been reading the Horus Heresy series of novels? I am currently in the midst of Rising and bought False Gods today, am positively enthralled.

If it wasn't you, apologies.
    Please check MMA thread for fight offer, 'CWFL 2- The Redemption',and training rules
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…