• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by mintykip

1. M

Who am I?

Apologies if something similar has been done before but I'm a lazy b*stard who can't be bothered digging, but I thought I might as well try me hand at starting off a guessing game cause I'm the life of the party an all that. Basically the aim of it is to give four clues and everybody has to...
  2. M

UK Election - who you voting for?

Wow, I knew the Daily Mail was right wing, but what happened to the media at least trying to remain slightly impartial.
  3. M

Aquarium Heads

S'goin on all Anybody else here a secret aquarium geek too? If so lets hear about your sexy sexy setups and stocklists with accompanying photos if possible. Also general discussion about all facets of fish keeping is encouraged. I know there are dedicated forums out there for this kind of...
  4. M

Russell Brand

Just interested to read people's opinions on Russell Brand. As ya'll may or may not be aware old Brandy has been getting quite political and involving himself with various social causes over the past year or so, also releasing his book 'Revolution'. Interested to know what you all think, as he...
  5. M

Change of Pace - Broad

When watching Stuart Broad bowl in the 2009 ashes series at the time, and also looking back at highlights now it is evident to see he bowled consistently in the high 130's (km/h) up to the mid 140's. While in other series and ashes series following this (limited role in 2010/11, 2013, and now...