• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by miscer

1. M

what colognes/perfumes do you wear?

So I've been recently getting into fragrances and went to the local department store (nordstroms) to pick up some samples and researched online about cheaper alternatives to more expensive scents I liked. I recently picked up all summer/spring colognes: Cool Water Set Sail St. Barts Jaguar...
  2. M

Darren Bravo vs Brian Lara

Bravo: Runs: 751 100s: 1 Ave: 47 (home: 31; away: 73) vs Lara: Runs: 11953 100s: 34 Ave: 53 (home: 59; away: 48) Points in favor of Lara: -More runs -More 100s -Better Average Points in favor of Bravo: -Better average away -Higher average in the 2nd innings so 3 to 2 in favor of Lara. What...
  3. M

IMO Bond is the finest ODI bowler ever.

I know people say it's joel garner and then say Bond didn't play enough. But Garner is rated the best based on 146 wickets. Bond has 147. His ODI stats are breathtaking. wickets 147 Average 20.88 Strike Rate 29.2 economy 4.28 4w+ hauls 11 innings 80 Garner is excellent too wickets 146 average...
  4. M

what do you think of gambhir as a batsman?

29 years old, 74 innings and averages 48. (45 ignoring B/Z). I didn't watch his early career so idk how good his batting was back them but stats seem to suggest he is very good away. He averages 90 in NZ and 60 in SAF, but only 17 in ENG. Overall 52 vs the three countries. Anyway predictions...
  5. M

"No i will not have any trouble facing Marshall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNAzXh-58Eo haha most of you have probably seen this but I just saw it. Wow pretty confident right there at 15/16?, not at all the "humble" Tendulkar. edit: cant embed apparently?
  6. M

cricket dvds

Idk if this is the right forum but since this is cricket related I guess it should be ok. Anyway I didnt get a chance to watch many test series that id like to have watched. Reading about them is cool but not nearly as fun. So where the hell are you suppose to buy dvds from? I scoured the...
  7. M

a team of players from 1995-2010 can beat any other.

You mad, old people, that the players of your era sucked? Matthew Hayden Virender Sehwag Ricky Ponting Sachin Tendulkar Brian Lara Jacques Kallis Adam Gilchrist Shane Warne Muttiah Muralitharan Glenn McGrath Wasim Akram come at this team. The only rule is you're not allowed to pick bradman...
  8. M

bond=>mcgrath>akram

Okay. So here are the stats. Clearly Bond didnt play enough tests but in pure skill he is better than both of the others. And in ODI's he leaves them in the dust even garner isnt as good. Garner is pretty close though not gonna lie.
  9. M

which is the better batting lineup?

Langer ave 45 Hayden ave 50 Ponting ave 55 Martyn ave 46 Waugh ave 51 Katich ave 46 Gilchrist ave 48 VS Gambhir ave 50 Sehwag ave 54 Dravid ave 53 Tendulkar ave 57 Laxman ave 48 IDK who goes here lol Vijay, Pujara, Raini 42, 38, 49 respectively Dhoni ave 40 BTW dont look at the lineups...