• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
mr_mister
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it allowed if someone doesn't select any batsman in the 46+ category but selects two in the 42-46 category?
    Bro, Marc just told me that RN Ten is an illegal pick. He told me that both his years are taken. I do not get it. Can you please tell me the rule again for this particular thingy?
    Hey bro just thought I'd let you know I'm gonna pass Surrey back to SillyCow if you're not interested in following the thread. Definitely want you to be a part of it though (you're a 2x sim league champ), but if you cbf with it just let me know.
    Hey mate, got a coupla slots open still in the new sim league if you're keen on another go-around
    Go for it man! Everyone loved your pace bowlers thread (especially the write ups). I think everyone would prefer it if you ran it anyway.
    Hey mate, if you're still looking to start that all-time spin bowlers thread I reckon you should just go for it. It'd be a shame to see your concept go the same way as the ATG ODI game thread, or the 50 or less draft.
    Hey mate, I saw you said some personal stuff had got in the way of completing the countdown. Hope you're doing ok. if there's anything I can do to lend a hand, let me know.
    Mate your pick on never met draft is invalid. Mankad has played with Merchant. Think you will need to replace Mankad.
    Hey mate, I edited my ranking of all-rounders in that experiment thread. Letting you know just in case you recorded my rankings.
    cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/69514-official-australia-new-zealand-2016-a-81.html#post3627973

Put the http and www in front of this and you'll see the post
    Hey which players would you like to write about? so we keep the list a bit of a mystery, you can email me on sheepdraft @ gmail.com to discuss more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…