• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by murtaza_nns

1. M

Join "The Big Private League"

Join "The Big Private League" and get a chance to win the prize announce by cricketweb.net Here is the key to join 1457972787 Regards Ghulam Murtaza
  2. M

TN Sampath's Points Miss Calculation

TN Sampath is not given points in very 1st match of the tournament for his catch.
  3. M

Add Brendon Brendon McCullum

Add Brendon McCullum in NZ squad vs WI odi.
  4. M

Points Cnfusion Regarding Test Match

In a test match 6 wickets by a bowler gives 90 bonus points or more than 6 wickets give 90 bonus points in an inning?
  5. M

Suggestion For T20 Points

There should be some points for the bowler to bowl a maiden over.
  6. M

Unable To Change My Team Again

While changing my team again I was unable to change my team and again having pending changes. It is not fair. Your website got stuck now frequently while changing teams. If it continue to do so you will loose your users. Please do something regarding this issue. Otherwise we have to switch to...
  7. M

Add Bangladesh Tour To Pakistan

Bangladesh formally confirmed the PCB that they will play one ODI and one Twenty20 International there later this month.The ODI is scheduled for April 29 and the T20I for April 30.
  8. M

Add Shillingford in West Indies Squad

Shillingford is missing in West Indies squad against Australia. Please add him.
  9. M

Not Getting Answer From Help Desk

I have some problem and got a ticket for that. But I am not getting any answer from help desk. Here is my ticket no.Rygqt6wdgg
  10. M

Check Match Date

Please check date of 2nd ODI match between Zim and NZ. It is Feb 6 not Feb 5.
  11. M

Please Add Caribbean T20 Compitition

It is my request please add Caribbean T20 compitition.
  12. M

Join CricBlitz Fantasy League Pakistan vs England

Join Public League CricBlitz Pakistan vs England at Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket. User code for the above league is: 1325692824
  13. M

How To Get User Competition Key

I have created a competition and want to create a User Competition Key so that I can invite other people to join. How to create User Competition Key?
  14. M

Please Add Missing Players In New Zealand vs Australia Seiries

Many players are missing in the New Zealand vs Australia series. Please add them.
  15. M

Please Handle Your Fantsy Cricket Leagues Carefully Otherwise Close Them

There is still 30min left before the start of play between Aus and RSA. I log on and tried to change my team but transfer has been closed. This happened many times with me. Please pay attention otherwise close it.:@ I have made changes to my team before the start of play please make them...