• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Nate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1. Disappointing. Dropped too many points to rubbish teams and not good enough overall at home.
    2. We finished well, and I believe achieved second most points in the second half of the season, so if we make 2/3 tweaks and sort the home form then we should be up there
    3. He has obvious flaws but as Lee number 2 I don't think we are far off so would go for stability
    4. Big boned
    5. I like him, struggles to play a ninety but has class above players at this level. I'd like to see him sign again and dominate with a pre season behind him
    6. James Norwood. Scorer of great goals
    Not too bad..just started a new job,it's just a 3 month contract whilst I decide what I want to do long term. Have you moved city or still based in the same place?
    1/2 Final!
    Just started...

Final four greatest movie characters remaining...
    Yeah it's a great combination of colours isn't it.. Just working my way to get to it.. It's quite complex to do from a hairdressers PoV ..
    Job still going well? You doing ok?
    I would love to fly to oz...I just have to get over my fear of spiders! Such a coward over them I'm afraid!
    Sounds as if you're quite settled... do you think you will ever travel further afield.?.when I return to Italy ...you should come and visit if you ever feel like coming to europe :-)
    Your job sounds great! Dream job?
    I have been quite busy and haven't had much time to spare for sporting stuff either. where are you living now?
    You know I love you Nate and I respect your right to believe what you want, and respect your for your faith.

But if people are allowed to mourn through prayer then I'm allowed to mourn through my belief that organised religion is at least partially responsible for this tragedy.

I won't say anything more in the thread out of respect for the people that died, but I won't apologise for believing what I believe.
    Hi, just to let you know that Adders, wiff and I have opened the donations page towards contributing to the Cricket Web banners that are being produced for Phil Hughes and Sean Abbott. We're leaving you a message as you mentioned that you may be interested in contributing. Please check out the original thread in Cricket Chat for details. Many thanks.
    Nah don't kno anything personally as have never done video editing, but the filmies in my class use final cut, premiere pro and avid. final cut is more user friendly apparently
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…