• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Nate

1. Nate

Top of the Premier League - CRICKET WEB DECIDES

Put it all on the line, forumers. What'll it be?
  2. Nate

Which teams will join Aston Villa in relegation this season?

Standard EOS poll from this guy. Based on points already accumulated, and recent form, I've made the assumption that all sides above Palace are safe. Explain yo reasoning!
  3. Nate

Board Games

I've been playing a few recently (mostly Ticket to Ride), and finding them really enjoyable. What are your favourites?
  4. Nate

Junior World Series Live Streaming

Hey all! The Indoor Cricket Junior World Series finals are on this Friday and Saturday. Should you find yourself bored, or legitimately interested, you can watch them here live, free of charge. Hope this was of some interest! Nate
  5. Nate

Xpert Eleven

As I contemplate how to rectify the Draft thread shambles, I put forward a peace offering: Xpert Eleven is a football manager game, where you buy/sell/train players, choose formation/tactics, etc. I have a competition called Genesis Football, which consists of three tiers - League Genesis...
  6. Nate

2014/15 Football Draft

Have played around with this idea for a while now, but I think I'm ready to give it a trundle. Hopefully the timing of this works well for most of you. :) Similar to what I did years back, we take it in turns to pick a player from the around the world, until our squads are complete. You can...
  7. Nate

Three rounds remain... who will be relegated?

A Nate poll? Well I never. ;) Going on the assumption that Burnley and QPR are lost causes. Name your victim!
  8. Nate

EPL 2014/15 - Who will make up the Top Four?

You know I love a good poll, haha. Making some assumptions here (Chelsea and Man City as locks, Swansea and West Ham too far gone), but I'm loving the close nature of the battle for Champions League qualification. Place your bet, lads and ladettes.
  9. Nate

Music and Video software

Help a brother out CW. As it says on the tin, what is the best music and/or video editing software out there? Is the free stuff any good? Or is it worth paying for a better product? Preferably looking for something with an easy-to-navigate UI. PC not Mac obvs. ;)
  10. Nate

What phone should I get?

Apple enthusiasts need not impart their wisdom. I have had the original Samsung Galaxy Note for 3 years now, and love it, but it's dying on me. Will be buying outright, and ideally don't want to spend more than $500... but could possibly be convinced otherwise. HALP
  11. Nate

CWers on Twitter

Wouldn't mind following some of you lads. My handle is @up2Nate and I mostly tweet about football, with some random gaming stuff occasionally too. :) OT is dead, bring back the M00pheh and the glory days, etc
  12. Nate

John Oliver nails Fifa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I
  13. Nate

CW's Yearbook

14. Nate

Who will be relegated from the Premier League?

You know I love a good poll, gents. Please choose your three sides. Credit to Stoke for somehow avoiding this. I've actually enjoyed a lot of their games this season. :/