• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Neptune

1. Neptune

The nicest people on cricketwebs.net

Who wi the nicest person on CricketWeb? Obviously there will be a poll to decide, I?m going to allow multiple votes, but if someone votes for everybody I will crush you. Winner gets nothing
  2. Neptune

Biggest bullies on CricketWeb.nets. #bullyfreezone. #this is the actual thread

If you?re a bully go away. Ok, I?m going to make a new and improved poll. Please vote for who you think the biggest bully on this site it. #lillianthompsonfreezone Edit: public spanking for winning - forgot to mention that part.
  3. Neptune

Biggest bullies on cricketweb.nets

Biggest bullies on cricketweb.nets. #BullyFreeZone Who is the biggest bully on cricketweb? Whoever wins will have to endure a public spanking. I?ve added a few people who I think are massive bullies, let us know down below if there?s any I need to add.
  4. Neptune

Last post before downtime

5. Neptune

CricketWeb thongs

Aren’t they just amazing?
  6. Neptune

Solve this equation

這樣
  7. Neptune

Make your own country thread!

Country: the democratic republic of Uranus Cities: Anal canal (located in south-west Uranus), Gluteal (Northern city), rectum (Western Uranus) Capital city: Arsehole (Central Uranus) Flag: National anthem: https://youtu.be/wLwBRI6dcBM Background: a beautiful, mystical country located in...
  8. Neptune

Aliens

Do you reckon there are aliens out there, what do you think they would look like?t
  9. Neptune

I’m 5 points away from being banned again (for a month this time)

If I get banned please have an uprising and eat the mods. Thank you.
  10. Neptune

Which cricket web members don’t get along very well?

Which don’t get on very well? If so why not. Disclaimer please refrain from sexual references or any mentions of holes of any kind whatsoever thank you bye.
  11. Neptune

Which Cricket web members are most likely to be put in gaol next year?

Gnske for betting fraud.
  12. Neptune

1XBET vs Betway

Which one do you prefer and why?
  13. Neptune

Flem274*

What times he back?
  14. Neptune

When was the last time you heeded your hunch?

Well?
  15. Neptune

Say something nice about another member

GIMH is very funny. Gnske is very funny Sledger is not as much as a dick as I first though. Flem is cool, so is Adders. Sillycowcorner1 is an eloquent human. Daemon is funny.